LAMPS PLUS

LAMPS PLUS Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at LAMPS PLUS

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LAMPS PLUS.

The application process was casual and went very well. Manager seemed interested in me.There was an "on-line personality/work environment test".

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult, except the personality test was ONLY geared towards asking corporate environment structure questions related to being an employee with a superior ....Owning my own companies for over two decades .I haven't been an employee and it was almost impossible to answer a multitude of questions within this test.   View Answers (2)

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LAMPS PLUS in September 2012.

Met first time with Manager and basically just listened to her talk. She had very few questions but then asked me to set up a second interview with a private detective to run a security check on me. Made a second trip to the store for that and then got an email request for another security check.
    I spent the next week calling the manager to find out about the status of my application but none of my calls were returned.

Interview Questions
    • No question in particular was unexpected. Meeting with a private detective was unexpected and odd.   View Answer

Manager of Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LAMPS PLUS in September 2010.

The process was smooth, and the interviewers were nice and professional.

Interview Questions
    • How would I handle a conflict between two co-workers   View Answer

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Hollywood, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LAMPS PLUS in April 2010.

You first meet the managers for an interview then you have to pass a background check at corporate. They ask basic questions, like are you available for weekends, what computer programs do you know....

Interview Questions
    • They ask about your communication skills since that is the most important skill to have for the job. They want to make sure you have a good command of the English language and can maintain a credible conversation.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation, they just present the hourly rate and its up to you to take it or leave it.

Stock Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LAMPS PLUS in June 2009.

basic questions, previous job experiences was asked if i had the ability to multitask pretty much the interview felt like it was to see if you could hold a relevant conversation after the interview they send you to security check if they're interested in hiring you then they ask you all these questions then if you pass you get hired pretty simple

couldn't negotiate anything really it was my first job, got thrown in full time had to work weekends

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LAMPS PLUS in June 2010.

They wanted way too much information about me before making an offer. References, personal details in the "background" check.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you leaving your job? Is your job in jeopardy?   View Answer

Unrealistic compensation for the job.