LANXESS Global Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at LANXESS Global

Controlling Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at LANXESS Global.

Interview

2 personal interview with the head of controlling, then interview with the HR

Praktikant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cologne (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at LANXESS Global (Cologne (Germany)) in April 2010.

Interview

Sehr kurz und auf den Punkt. Der Manager, mit dem ich 4 erfolgreiche Jahre gearbeitet hatte, hat das Vorstellungsgespräch gehalten. Aber normalerweise ist der Prozess viel schwieriger, und er erfordert mehrere Phasen und Stunden von Vorbereitung!

Very short and up to the point. I was interviewed directly by the manager with whom I worked with for 4 successful years together. But normally the process is much more difficult and involves several stages and hours of preparation!

Interview Questions

• Wo sehen Sie sich selbst in fünf Jahren in der Firma!   Where do you see yourself in the company in 5 years!   1 Answer

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LANXESS Global (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2009.

Interview

Started with a call from a head-hunter, asking if I was interested in the job opportunity. This was followed up by a 1:1 meet up with the hiring manager, which took about 90 minutes. Discussion was focused on work and expectations on travel. The subsequent interview was with his boss and the HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Do you expect to go into a sales function after some time?   1 Answer