LBI International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Delivery Interview

Delivery
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LBI International in December 2011.

Interview Details – The recruiter was professional and knowledgeable about the position. First talked with him for 20 minutes on the phone, which led to 2 in-person interviews at their office. The office is set up flat and open. No one has an office or cube, which actually led to more communications, crucial with constant changing deadlines and project scope. First person I met with was down to earth and curious about my career goals. He answered my concerns nicely. The second person asked more specific questions about my work experience and explained what I'd be doing if hired.

Interview Question – How do you handle team members who don't appear to respect you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was made and offer, but negotiated for a little more and was met halfway.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LBI International in January 2010.

Interview Details – - three 1:1 interviews in a row with different levels of project managers
- most questions related to resume and work experience

Negotiation Details – no

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LBI International.

Interview Details – Interviewed 3 times with 2 people each time at their London office.
The interview were all very relaxing, although I was bit nervous. They like you to talk about yourself, get to know who you are, what you like.
But the process last over a month. Bit long.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at LBi?   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Planner
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at LBI International in May 2011.

Interview Details – Very quick interview process. Met with Head of department once, then Executive and was hired not long after. Good HR process thereafter - -very thorough and professional.

Interview Question – Just being challenged on my previous work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy and fast

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Graduate Software Developer
City of London, England (UK)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LBI International in April 2012.

Interview Details – LBi initially come up with a brief telephone interview. It is mostly competency based questions.
if successful, they will send you an invitation for assessment day, in my case, it's based in london.
2 group assessments will be apply to you on the assessment day.
1 for idea generation, business analysis,
the 2nd one is to use your current coding skill to develop an actually product prototype. (it can be developed in java, object -c, javascript, c++ anything. if you have a wide knowledge backgroup about external API such as Facebook, twitter, google apis. it will certainly be helpful.
then they will ask you to present what you have done, and what you have found out, what can be done in future etc.
job offers will be send out within 96 hours.
I received an offer in 72 hours.
that s much about the interview process of LBi.

Interview Question – be sure they will definitely ask technical conceptual questions during the interview, such as what s the different between get and post, what s the different between abstract class and interface etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – be positive and be enthusiastic to the position you are applying for.
LBi staffs are very friendly, they will try and help you to dig out the most from deep inside you (skills).
don't be shy while you doing the presentation. be clear what you are going to talk about.

Web Analyst Interview

Web Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at LBI International in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was great because once show most of your skills in a short space of time you can shorten the process. It doesn't have to be set as a particular length of time. The interviewers were friendly and I was allowed to visit the department and future work mates the same time to give me a field of what was happening there.

Interview Question – What are your thoughts on LBi and what can you bring here?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at LBI International in December 2009.

Interview Details – Good, informal. Hectic because a lot of the people were OOtO. I had to come back several times, over a period of about 6 weeks. But they were very apologetic, and very nice about it.

Interview Question – Give some examples of problems you've had with staff, and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple, they gave me precisely what I asked for. Research the appropriate costs.

Administrator Interview

Administrator

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LBI International in June 2009.

Interview Details – Initial communications good, fast interview and good feedback.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you challenged someone to understand your way of thinking in work?   Answer Question

Worked for LBI International? Contribute to the Community!