LBI International Interview Questions & Reviews

3.1

Delivery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LBI International in December 2011.

The recruiter was professional and knowledgeable about the position. First talked with him for 20 minutes on the phone, which led to 2 in-person interviews at their office. The office is set up flat and open. No one has an office or cube, which actually led to more communications, crucial with constant changing deadlines and project scope. First person I met with was down to earth and curious about my career goals. He answered my concerns nicely. The second person asked more specific questions about my work experience and explained what I'd be doing if hired.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle team members who don't appear to respect you?   Answer Question
    Was made and offer, but negotiated for a little more and was met halfway.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at LBI International in January 2010.

- three 1:1 interviews in a row with different levels of project managers
    - most questions related to resume and work experience

Marketing Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LBI International.

Interviewed 3 times with 2 people each time at their London office.
    The interview were all very relaxing, although I was bit nervous. They like you to talk about yourself, get to know who you are, what you like.
    But the process last over a month. Bit long.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at LBI International in May 2011.

Very quick interview process. Met with Head of department once, then Executive and was hired not long after. Good HR process thereafter - -very thorough and professional.

Easy and fast

Graduate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  City of London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LBI International in April 2012.

LBi initially come up with a brief telephone interview. It is mostly competency based questions.
    if successful, they will send you an invitation for assessment day, in my case, it's based in london.
    2 group assessments will be apply to you on the assessment day.
    1 for idea generation, business analysis,
    the 2nd one is to use your current coding skill to develop an actually product prototype. (it can be developed in java, object -c, javascript, c++ anything. if you have a wide knowledge backgroup about external API such as Facebook, twitter, google apis. it will certainly be helpful.
    then they will ask you to present what you have done, and what you have found out, what can be done in future etc.
    job offers will be send out within 96 hours.
    I received an offer in 72 hours.
    that s much about the interview process of LBi.

Interview Questions
    • be sure they will definitely ask technical conceptual questions during the interview, such as what s the different between get and post, what s the different between abstract class and interface etc.   Answer Question
    be positive and be enthusiastic to the position you are applying for.
    LBi staffs are very friendly, they will try and help you to dig out the most from deep inside you (skills).
    don't be shy while you doing the presentation. be clear what you are going to talk about.

Web Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at LBI International in September 2010.

The interview process was great because once show most of your skills in a short space of time you can shorten the process. It doesn't have to be set as a particular length of time. The interviewers were friendly and I was allowed to visit the department and future work mates the same time to give me a field of what was happening there.

Interview Questions
    • What are your thoughts on LBi and what can you bring here?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at LBI International in December 2009.

Good, informal. Hectic because a lot of the people were OOtO. I had to come back several times, over a period of about 6 weeks. But they were very apologetic, and very nice about it.

Interview Questions
    • Give some examples of problems you've had with staff, and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question
    Simple, they gave me precisely what I asked for. Research the appropriate costs.

Administrator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at LBI International in June 2009.

Initial communications good, fast interview and good feedback.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you challenged someone to understand your way of thinking in work?   Answer Question

Worked for LBI International? Contribute to the Community!