LCC International Interview Questions

3.1

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LCC International in February 2015.

Tech Recruiter had sent out an email to my friend regarding the position.
    I sent my resume to the recruiter and got a response asking to fill out a basic questionnaire about personal details and experience.
    Two days later got a call to schedule interview in the evening.
    Interviewer was the Director of LCC Nader Famili. Great experience, if you don't know or fumble somewhere he helps you out.

Interview Questions
    • I had done a project on small cells so a few questions were about it

- LTE vs UMTS
      - Bandwidth of UMTS
      - Why move to LTE from UMTS?
      - Technology used in LTE
      - OFDM
      - TDMA vs FDMA

Answer Question

Associate RF Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at LCC International in May 2014.

Immediate hiring on a phone call from the manager for a project and easy interview questions. Was hired on a weekend and joined immediately, the HR dept was fast and would negotiate if you know how to extract from them, did not give any benefits initially for the job.

P.S. : Take everything from the HR and management in writing or email, else you may face problems in the future

Not much at an entry level position

Project Accountant Interview

phone interview, F2F interview

Migration Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LCC International in April 2013.

It was a group interview with ALL the supervisors and the Director. It was kind of threatening because I wasn't told this by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Someone asked me what an acronym on my resume was.   View Answer
    You can negotiate salary.

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at LCC International in October 2010.

They offer me a position and I took a interview. After selection They explain me about the salary packet and benefits

Interview Questions
    • In general, if you have a good experience it should be fine   Answer Question
    Yes, I got a 10k bonus to start before.

Project Manager-Network Performance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LCC International in March 2010.

I was initially interviewed by phone, one time. It went smooth, no trick question/s, Hired on same initial interview. Good ol' boy culture, ... I didn't have a problem with it. It's their company!!

Interview Questions
    • ... "How many credit cards do you have?" ...   View Answer

IMS Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at LCC International.

2 round of interviews, 1st with LCC then 2nd with customer. Customer are very experience they usually ask question End2End service while vendor might work on specific things, might be good idea to mention you only work on certain things.

Interview Questions
    very bad, you give a figure and they just lower it completely.

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at LCC International in May 2012.

i was Ask to give Phone Interview to one of the Customer of the Recruiter about RF Planing and Optimization .

Interview Questions
    • MPD is = Traffic/Drops*60 if we change the min 60 to 30 then what will be result???   View Answer

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at LCC International in February 2012.

Mostly reference.

Interview Questions
    3 months contract as trainee engineer. 3 months is what they say, it goes upto 8months with only 8000 PKR salary

Project Manager-Network Performance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LCC International in June 2011.

Intial telephonic Interview where rates were decided and a face to face interview spot was decided.
    Second interview was held at the headquarters where all the different aspects of the project were discussed and plans were made as to how to go about the project.

Interview Questions
    • why did you leave a current employer to go on and work with another employer   View Answer
    Negotiation phase was an hour long where everything was decided and i would like to tell others to be in a positive mindframe at the time of the interview.