LCE

www.lce.com

LCE Interview Questions

Scrum Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LCE in May 2014.

I received an email from a recruiter saying that she saw my resume online and wanted to know if I was interested in the position. I responded back and she said that she would set up an interview with the team. They scheduled it pretty fast and the whole process from first contact to finishing the interview took about 10 days. The interview itself took about an hour and a half. There were 3 people interviewing me; the scrum master, tech lead, and developer. The questions were mostly about my resume and the projects I was involved in. I got to ask some questions and then they showed me around the office. I'm still waiting to hear back from them on whether I got the job or not.

Interview Questions
    • A Java question. They asked how I would select unique chars from a given arraylist. I suggested an inefficient method and then they told me what answer they were looking for.   Answer Question

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at LCE in June 2012.

I felt the interviewing process went very professionally as well as enough easiness in the room to be comfortable with conversing with the interviewers to get a feel for the environment and the people. The on boarding tool LCE uses, for me is one of the greatest tool for new hires. Red Carpet assists with keeping precesses in perspective and you are always aware of what the next step is. I feel that everything was touched on at one point or another.

Interview Questions
    • I was caught a little off guard with a couple of the questions that were asked but there was nothing difficult to answer.   Answer Question
    I was very excited to start in this new field and felt the pay was not only fair but generous.

Managing Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied in-person – interviewed at LCE in May 2009.

It was casual, relaxed, and professional. It was clear that the culture was good...folks liked having fun together. Work hard, play hard seemed to be a theme

Interview Questions
    • They asked quite a bit about my previous employer. It wasn't unexpected, but still a bit awkward.   Answer Question
    Do your homework. I accepted an offer that was below maket

Systems Administrator Interview

I had a phone interview followed up with an in person interview. The indoviduals who interviewed were very knowledgable. I feel they did their best to keep it professional, yet break the ice and calm tension/stress.

They also make it a point to find individuals that fit well personality wise. Knowledge and professionalism is important, but being able to work well with others and interact with a variety of peple on a daily basis is also key.

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at LCE.

Excellent interview process. Very interactive compared to previous interviews I've had elsewhere. What sold me was that I was allowed to ask technical questions and I would receive answers. I figured worst case I'd at least walk out knowing something new and have a bit more direction in what I needed to learn. Fortunately - I was offered the job and have learned even more since!

What I liked most is that the interview allowed me to highlight my key skills instead of 100% just being quizzed. There was a dialog that allowed for discussion of technology and to assess a culture fit within the company.

Ultimately I felt it was an incredibly fair interview and those who don't make it through don't because they just simply don't have the skills required. No trick questions.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't really find any aspect of it difficult or entirely unexpected. It was fair, natural, and even a little fun. If you know your field you should be fine.   Answer Question