LCG Interview Questions in Rockville, MD

Updated May 4, 2015

3.7

Senior Desktop Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LCG (Rockville, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. I had an initial phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with the team lead and project manager, followed by a brief face-to-face meeting with the client. After the process, an offer was made, and I accepted. It's been a great experience so far.

Interview Questions

• Technical abilities, past experience, likes, future ambitions, etc.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LCG (Rockville, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

Had a call from HR and initial phone screening first. Couple of days later called in for technical interview. I was asked pretty much what I have done in the past projects which were related to the job requirements. They didn't ask any questions I haven't done in the past and the atmosphere was very comfortable , very friendly. It took about 45 minutes.

I was called three days later and got a feedback. No offer but good interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked pretty much what was in the job requirements. OOD concepts, RDBMS SQL.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at LCG (Rockville, MD) in September 2009.

Interview

Initial interview was the common pre-screen interview with an internal hiring recruiter for LCG Systems. This person was not very thorough. She failed to read my resume before calling me about the position. She was talking to me and thought that I had changed career fields and was inflating my salary expectations. She apologized for not reading my career experience and agreed to setup a follow-up technical interview with a hiring manager.

The technical interview was planned for a Wednesday, but the recruiter was misinformed and called me a day early. I did not have time to review technical information that I had not worked on in over a year. The technical interview lasted over an hour and consisted of numerous technical questions that were difficult to answer without a computer in front of me. I feel that such an interview is better suited for in-person conversation where a candidate can take a technical aptitude exam or qualifying demonstration. I don't believe it is fair to describe lengthy "technical how-to's" during a phone interview. I do not recommend applying to this company unless you are already doing the specific task ad nauseam and also have a computer in front of you during your technical interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the correct way to handle the input of a form given the web part for your site has not been created yet?   Answer Question