LCG Systems

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Rockville, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LCG Systems in June 2013.

Interview Details – Had a call from HR and initial phone screening first. Couple of days later called in for technical interview. I was asked pretty much what I have done in the past projects which were related to the job requirements. They didn't ask any questions I haven't done in the past and the atmosphere was very comfortable , very friendly. It took about 45 minutes.

I was called three days later and got a feedback. No offer but good interview.

Interview Question – I was asked pretty much what was in the job requirements. OOD concepts, RDBMS SQL.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Rockville, MD

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at LCG Systems in September 2009.

Interview Details – Initial interview was the common pre-screen interview with an internal hiring recruiter for LCG Systems. This person was not very thorough. She failed to read my resume before calling me about the position. She was talking to me and thought that I had changed career fields and was inflating my salary expectations. She apologized for not reading my career experience and agreed to setup a follow-up technical interview with a hiring manager.

The technical interview was planned for a Wednesday, but the recruiter was misinformed and called me a day early. I did not have time to review technical information that I had not worked on in over a year. The technical interview lasted over an hour and consisted of numerous technical questions that were difficult to answer without a computer in front of me. I feel that such an interview is better suited for in-person conversation where a candidate can take a technical aptitude exam or qualifying demonstration. I don't believe it is fair to describe lengthy "technical how-to's" during a phone interview. I do not recommend applying to this company unless you are already doing the specific task ad nauseam and also have a computer in front of you during your technical interview.

Interview Question – What is the correct way to handle the input of a form given the web part for your site has not been created yet?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LCG Systems? Contribute to the Community!

LCG Systems – Why Work for Us?

Since 1990, Laurel Consulting Group (LCG, Inc.) has been a leader in providing innovative technology solutions to health and social services agencies. LCG Systems (a division of LCG, Inc.) was established in 2002 to… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LCG Systems interview questions and advice in Rockville, MD. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LCG Systems employees and interview candidates.