LDS Family Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Assistant Interview

Office Assistant
Sandy, UT

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at LDS Family Services.

Interview Details – Interview was set up over the phone by the head counselor from the department I would be assisting. They were also the interviewer. *Wear dress or skirt (nothing short or low cut) and pantyhose or tights, as this was the companies dress standard in 2009* Pretty standard questions during interview, going over resume. Liked that I was comfortable in the MS Office Suite. Would have like transcribing experience.

Interview Question – "Tested" me on my MS Excel skills. Sat me at the computer. Opened an excel document on their computer and asked me to create a new one that looked just like it.

And there was a background check after offer is accepted, that has to be passed before you can begin working. Looks for anything beyond a standard traffic violation.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This was an hourly position. No negotiations.

Very Easy Interview

Secretary Interview

Secretary
Provo, UT

I interviewed at LDS Family Services in January 2008.

Interview Details – get place to work. makes a difference in the community. people very friendly. not stressful. great work environment. highly recommend it.

Interview Question – nothing really.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – everything was great.

Software Developer Intern Interview

Software Developer Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at LDS Family Services in September 2011.

Interview Details – Easy. They ask simple questions. If you answer those, then you get the job.

Interview Question – Find whether a string is a palindrome.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LDS Family Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LDS Family Services interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by LDS Family Services employees and interview candidates.