LG Chem Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.4

Sale Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at LG Chem.

I sent my resume through e-mail to the HR department. A couple of days later they sent me an e-mail to arrange an interview. They were very disorganized and unprofessional. When I first went in there, the receptionist was not even aware that there was an appointment for an interview. After she contacted the manager, I could tell that they did not expect me either since they started to set up the conference room and print out my resume.

Account Manager Interview

a korean headhunter set up the interview for me. Koreans think too high of themselves. They werent going to offer that position to me to begin with.

Interview Questions
    • Do you smoke? Do you Drink? Why do you want to do sales?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palisades Park, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palisades Park, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LG Chem.

Work culture & environment is same as Korea. There was no diversity at all. The interview process was straight forward & basic. They ask you to introduce yourself and explain your resume. Then they ask you what you know about LG Chem and why you want to work there. They also ask you personal questions, but I didn't find it uncomfortable at all. Maybe they were just testing me.. I just kept my answers honest.

Applications Engineer Interview

on-site resume interview

Marketing Or Sales Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Cerrito, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Cerrito, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at LG Chem in April 2012.

Both the recruiter and the company were not way organized, and more like unstructured in the hiring and interview process. Their job description was not well laid out. I was not told even a day before the job interview. wrong information and profile about me even I had sent them my updated resume explaining what had been misunderstood. The worst thing they matter a lot how old are you , are you married and will you marry soon or not . they wanted you to swear how many hrs of over time you can make every week before hiring and even without assetting your skills set. Finally never informed the result even I sent my thank you note.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Holland, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holland, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at LG Chem in January 2012.

The interview was short and simple and was conducted over the phone. The interviewer just went over my resume with me and asked me some questions about my past experiences and project involvements. Then he also asked me some basic HR type questions like what are you best at, what are your weaknesses.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Holland, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holland, MI

The process took 3 days - interviewed at LG Chem in February 2011.

The people there were very friendly. It was a start up company so the timing was exciting. Everyone seemed to be excited about the future. The panel interview went very well. I was contacted very soon after each step. The whole process was very fast compared to most other companies. Seemed like a great place.

Interview Questions
    • Name a technical problem you faced and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Daejeon (South Korea)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daejeon (South Korea)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at LG Chem in May 2009.

Campus recruiting

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. After master's degree, there is no room for that. But if you have Ph.D abroad, you might be able to expect some perks.

Worked for LG Chem? Contribute to the Community!