LG Chem

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at LG Chem

Interview Details – a korean headhunter set up the interview for me. Koreans think too high of themselves. They werent going to offer that position to me to begin with.

Interview Question – Do you smoke? Do you Drink? Why do you want to do sales?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Palisades Park, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LG Chem.

Interview Details – Work culture & environment is same as Korea. There was no diversity at all. The interview process was straight forward & basic. They ask you to introduce yourself and explain your resume. Then they ask you what you know about LG Chem and why you want to work there. They also ask you personal questions, but I didn't find it uncomfortable at all. Maybe they were just testing me.. I just kept my answers honest.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Or Sales Assistant Manager Interview

Marketing Or Sales Assistant Manager
El Cerrito, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at LG Chem in April 2012.

Interview Details – Both the recruiter and the company were not way organized, and more like unstructured in the hiring and interview process. Their job description was not well laid out. I was not told even a day before the job interview. wrong information and profile about me even I had sent them my updated resume explaining what had been misunderstood. The worst thing they matter a lot how old are you , are you married and will you marry soon or not . they wanted you to swear how many hrs of over time you can make every week before hiring and even without assetting your skills set. Finally never informed the result even I sent my thank you note.

Interview Questions

Production Engineer Interview

Production Engineer
Holland, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at LG Chem in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was short and simple and was conducted over the phone. The interviewer just went over my resume with me and asked me some questions about my past experiences and project involvements. Then he also asked me some basic HR type questions like what are you best at, what are your weaknesses.

Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Holland, MI

The process took 3 days - interviewed at LG Chem in February 2011.

Interview Details – The people there were very friendly. It was a start up company so the timing was exciting. Everyone seemed to be excited about the future. The panel interview went very well. I was contacted very soon after each step. The whole process was very fast compared to most other companies. Seemed like a great place.

Interview Question – Name a technical problem you faced and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist
Daejeon (South Korea)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at LG Chem in May 2009.

Interview Details – Campus recruiting

Interview Question – what's your value fit to the company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. After master's degree, there is no room for that. But if you have Ph.D abroad, you might be able to expect some perks.

Worked for LG Chem? Contribute to the Community!