LG Chem Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.4

Application

I applied online – interviewed at LG Chem in April 2015.

Interview

It was okay. I first thought it was one to one webcam interview but it was 4 to 1. The HR and Site managers are in the different area. The webcam interview had a poor connection. They tried to be relaxing made some jokes. Speaking Korean is essential.

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LG Chem.

Interview

I sent my resume through e-mail to the HR department. A couple of days later they sent me an e-mail to arrange an interview. They were very disorganized and unprofessional. When I first went in there, the receptionist was not even aware that there was an appointment for an interview. After she contacted the manager, I could tell that they did not expect me either since they started to set up the conference room and print out my resume.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

a korean headhunter set up the interview for me. Koreans think too high of themselves. They werent going to offer that position to me to begin with.

Interview Questions

• Do you smoke? Do you Drink? Why do you want to do sales?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palisades Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LG Chem (Palisades Park, NJ).

Interview

Work culture & environment is same as Korea. There was no diversity at all. The interview process was straight forward & basic. They ask you to introduce yourself and explain your resume. Then they ask you what you know about LG Chem and why you want to work there. They also ask you personal questions, but I didn't find it uncomfortable at all. Maybe they were just testing me.. I just kept my answers honest.

Interview Questions

Interview

on-site resume interview

Marketing Or Sales Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Cerrito, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LG Chem (El Cerrito, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Both the recruiter and the company were not way organized, and more like unstructured in the hiring and interview process. Their job description was not well laid out. I was not told even a day before the job interview. wrong information and profile about me even I had sent them my updated resume explaining what had been misunderstood. The worst thing they matter a lot how old are you , are you married and will you marry soon or not . they wanted you to swear how many hrs of over time you can make every week before hiring and even without assetting your skills set. Finally never informed the result even I sent my thank you note.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LG Chem (Holland, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was short and simple and was conducted over the phone. The interviewer just went over my resume with me and asked me some questions about my past experiences and project involvements. Then he also asked me some basic HR type questions like what are you best at, what are your weaknesses.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LG Chem (Holland, MI) in February 2011.

Interview

The people there were very friendly. It was a start up company so the timing was exciting. Everyone seemed to be excited about the future. The panel interview went very well. I was contacted very soon after each step. The whole process was very fast compared to most other companies. Seemed like a great place.

Interview Questions

• Name a technical problem you faced and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at LG Chem (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in November 2014.

Interview

Application via personal agency, phone interview, finally discussion with Head of LGChem Europe about position and challenges as well as self-assessment for position. Afterwards contract offer and negotiations and final signatures

Interview Questions

• CV, Expectations, Background, future business challenges, cultural differences, creativity, motivation   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LG Chem (Seoul (South Korea)) in October 2011.

Interview

Resume Screening (only check the name of school) 1st Interview with Presentation / 2nd interview with HR Head Resume Screening (only check the name of school) 1st Interview with Presentation / 2nd interview with HR HeadResume Screening (only check the name of school) 1st Interview with Presentation / 2nd interview with HR Head