Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at LG Electronics
- Research Engineer (4)
- Manager (4)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Sales Manager (3)
- R&D Engineer (2)
- Zonal Trainer (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Human Resources Intern (1)
- Senior Sales Director (1)
- Senior Finance Analyst (1)
- Director (1)
- Field Service Technician (1)
- Regional Sales Manager (1)
- Marketing Communications Manager (1)
- Demand Planner (1)
- Logistics Specialist (1)
- Management Intern (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Tax (1)
- Support Function (1)
- Junior Quality Engineer (1)
- Price Specialist (1)
- Marketing Position (1)
- Bilingual Translator (1)
- Product Management Assistant (1)
- Site Mechanical Engineer (1)
- SCM Manager (1)
- Senior Executive II (1)
- Senior Research Engineer (1)
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at LG Electronics (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2015.
Phone screen interview, online personality test, performance documentation back up submitted on there forms and then submitted to HR, this was then follow-up with a phone interview to review performance documentation.. Moved to the next level of face to face interview at local office with management.
- What is your best attribute Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks – interviewed at LG Electronics (San Diego, CA).
They are looking for A type employee's and are keen two track history and experience. They will check accuracy and use interview teams to make sure they ask the right questions. They are open to diversity and opportunity
- They will look for specific experience and ask about success and failures, and about goals and learned skills. Make sure to be honest in all answers. Answer Question
I negotiated a relocation package, and was given the opportunity to build a team. I originally when in to sell them on my consulting and they negotiated me to a full time position.
- No Offer
Applied through LG Company website, went for interview, hiring manager was not available on the day when I went for the interview. Therefore the interview was rescheduled, and I was told I would be contacted by them, yet I was never even informed about the result. I thought overall experience was terrible. I would never even consider applying to this company again.
- Accepted Offer
I applied to the ad that a recruiter posted. Had 1 interview with the recruiter then 3 interviews with upper management. Got an offer next day.
- Not really. All of them just went though my resume and didnt ask a lot of questions. Answer Question
The recruiter said there is not really room to negotiate. I accepted the offer because it was not too bad.
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferEasy Interview
interviewed at LG Electronics (Newark, NJ) in November 2013.
Applied online. Received email the following day asking to set up a time for a phone interview which took place the following Monday. About 3 days after the phone interview, I received another email asking if I would be available for an in person interview.
- Easiest interview I have ever had. They basically had my resume in front of them and went through it asking me to fill in small details and things about each area. No typical questions like "tell me about a time when..." etc. Answer Question
No negotiations. Accepted the offer as it was given.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
It was a really typical interview you can experience from other companies. Starting from introducing myself, showing my design works and answering few questions. In general, it was not that good interview experience. They seemed bored. And the reason is that they didn't check my design work before the interview. They just invited me to the interview as I graduated from decent schools.
- Even I applied for designer position, they kept asking me about programming & software engineering. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at LG Electronics.
Interview process was very slow. Interveiw questions are generally easy. I have had harder questions asked to me at Shoprite.
- The interviewer asked me what my blood type was. Answer Question
No salery negotiation
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks – interviewed at LG Electronics (Miami, FL) in December 2012.
Interview was quick - Only one round.
- Do you speak Korean 1 Answer
Via Phone - Accepted Terms
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at LG Electronics (Huntsville, AL) in April 2011.
Received an email response from HR to my application online, phone interview one on one with a supervisor asking basic work background info and customer handling scenarios, after that an on-site interview with said supervisor in Huntsville, AL meeting more people in the company, then a ride along with existing master tech in the field, 4 weeks training in Huntsville on TV's, appliances and air conditioning.
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at LG Electronics in January 2011.
They asked me several questions such as, What do you think about long hours? What do you think about LG Product? What is your long/short term goal? Etc. Typical interview question, nothing hard. It was easy enough for everyone if you know what you are talking about
Reasons for Declining
I had other offers
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review