LG Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2015

2.6

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LG Electronics (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone screen interview, online personality test, performance documentation back up submitted on there forms and then submitted to HR, this was then follow-up with a phone interview to review performance documentation.. Moved to the next level of face to face interview at local office with management.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at LG Electronics (San Diego, CA).

Interview

They are looking for A type employee's and are keen two track history and experience. They will check accuracy and use interview teams to make sure they ask the right questions. They are open to diversity and opportunity

Interview Questions

• They will look for specific experience and ask about success and failures, and about goals and learned skills. Make sure to be honest in all answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated a relocation package, and was given the opportunity to build a team. I originally when in to sell them on my consulting and they negotiated me to a full time position.

Sample Coordinator Interview

Interview

Applied through LG Company website, went for interview, hiring manager was not available on the day when I went for the interview. Therefore the interview was rescheduled, and I was told I would be contacted by them, yet I was never even informed about the result. I thought overall experience was terrible. I would never even consider applying to this company again.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied to the ad that a recruiter posted. Had 1 interview with the recruiter then 3 interviews with upper management. Got an offer next day.

Interview Questions

• Not really. All of them just went though my resume and didnt ask a lot of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter said there is not really room to negotiate. I accepted the offer because it was not too bad.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

interviewed at LG Electronics (Newark, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Received email the following day asking to set up a time for a phone interview which took place the following Monday. About 3 days after the phone interview, I received another email asking if I would be available for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Easiest interview I have ever had. They basically had my resume in front of them and went through it asking me to fill in small details and things about each area. No typical questions like "tell me about a time when..." etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Accepted the offer as it was given.

Research Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a really typical interview you can experience from other companies. Starting from introducing myself, showing my design works and answering few questions. In general, it was not that good interview experience. They seemed bored. And the reason is that they didn't check my design work before the interview. They just invited me to the interview as I graduated from decent schools.

Interview Questions

• Even I applied for designer position, they kept asking me about programming & software engineering.   Answer Question

Logistics Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at LG Electronics.

Interview

Interview process was very slow. Interveiw questions are generally easy. I have had harder questions asked to me at Shoprite.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No salery negotiation

Channel Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at LG Electronics (Miami, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview was quick - Only one round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Via Phone - Accepted Terms

Appliance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at LG Electronics (Huntsville, AL) in April 2011.

Interview

Received an email response from HR to my application online, phone interview one on one with a supervisor asking basic work background info and customer handling scenarios, after that an on-site interview with said supervisor in Huntsville, AL meeting more people in the company, then a ride along with existing master tech in the field, 4 weeks training in Huntsville on TV's, appliances and air conditioning.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at LG Electronics in January 2011.

Interview

They asked me several questions such as, What do you think about long hours? What do you think about LG Product? What is your long/short term goal? Etc. Typical interview question, nothing hard. It was easy enough for everyone if you know what you are talking about

I had other offers