Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at LG Electronics
- Software Engineer (4)
- Research Engineer (4)
- Manager (4)
- Sales Manager (3)
- R&D Engineer (3)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Zonal Trainer (2)
- Demand Planner (2)
- Logistics Specialist (1)
- Management Intern (1)
- Promotions Analyst (1)
- Senior Sales Administrative - Executive (1)
- Human Resource/Manager (1)
- SALES and MARKETING MANAGER AS A CONTRACTOR (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Tax (1)
- Support Function (1)
- Junior Quality Engineer (1)
- Price Specialist (1)
- Marketing Position (1)
- Bilingual Translator (1)
- Product Management Assistant (1)
- Site Mechanical Engineer (1)
- SCM Manager (1)
- Senior Executive II (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- Senior Director (1)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LG Electronics (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in November 2012.
The interview process was very siimple. Once they have found me, the ask to the former Manager to interview me. After aproved I was sent to meet with the Korean director. After his approval took one month until they ask me to come back to talk with the CFO. After the aproval the sent me the offer letter. Which I declined, 2 times until we reach a decent sallary.
- They do not speak english. They speak Koreanglish... Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for LG Electronics
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Amman (Jordan)) in March 2011.
applying for the job, had a call with reciter and phone interview, then face to face interview, then your line manager interview, after this you will get the approval on the coming three days.
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2011.
document review -> 1st interview/presentation -> 2nd interview with directo
persuade HR to accept your opinion, they are trying to negotiate your career and salary.
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Riga (Latvia)) in September 2008.
1. Phone conversation with recruiter 2. Interview with CFO, PResidend and HR. Need to listen carefully to aunderstand korean english. Good point was to mention knowladge of company product although it was not needed for my job. Be possitive. Who tha t you worth money they will pay you. Before hiring make sure about all the packege, due to it could be told to you that you fill have salary X, company will pay for you phone bills in limit of Y, you will have lunch support in Z, but after you will sign the cntract you will see, that salary X=salary+Y+Z. Feels like they've ceated you.
- Are you married? 1 Answer
If you are really good, ask salary as much as possible. The more you ask the more they will avaluate you. This work only if you are interview by korean.