LG Electronics

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at LG Electronics in November 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was very siimple.
Once they have found me, the ask to the former Manager to interview me.
After aproved I was sent to meet with the Korean director. After his approval took one month until they ask me to come back to talk with the CFO. After the aproval the sent me the offer letter. Which I declined, 2 times until we reach a decent sallary.

Interview Question – They do not speak english. They speak Koreanglish...   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Amman (Jordan)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LG Electronics in March 2011.

Interview Details – applying for the job, had a call with reciter and phone interview, then face to face interview, then your line manager interview, after this you will get the approval on the coming three days.

Seoul (South Korea)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at LG Electronics in March 2011.

Interview Details – document review -> 1st interview/presentation -> 2nd interview with directo

Negotiation Details – persuade HR to accept your opinion, they are trying to negotiate your career and salary.

Riga (Latvia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at LG Electronics in September 2008.

Interview Details – 1. Phone conversation with recruiter
2. Interview with CFO, PResidend and HR. Need to listen carefully to aunderstand korean english. Good point was to mention knowladge of company product although it was not needed for my job. Be possitive. Who tha t you worth money they will pay you. Before hiring make sure about all the packege, due to it could be told to you that you fill have salary X, company will pay for you phone bills in limit of Y, you will have lunch support in Z, but after you will sign the cntract you will see, that salary X=salary+Y+Z. Feels like they've ceated you.

Interview Question – Are you married?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If you are really good, ask salary as much as possible. The more you ask the more they will avaluate you. This work only if you are interview by korean.

Worked for LG Electronics? Contribute to the Community!