LG Mobile Phones

Very Easy Interview

Logistics Specialist Interview

Logistics Specialist
San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at LG Mobile Phones.

Interview Details – Very unorganized, and treated poorly by HR

Interview Question – "Do you drink or smoke for fun. " I was told everyone does, and I should do it also.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple. No negotiation allowed.

Software Engineer II - Android Interview

Software Engineer II - Android
San Diego, CA

The process took 4 months - interviewed at LG Mobile Phones in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed in November 2010 was told every week that we are interested in your candidacy and will get back to you next week till December when they finally replied and said they have been interviewing other candidates and have hired some1 else.

In March 2011, I had another offer they called up I interviewed again and was extended a verbal offer which they were working on for 1 week and after that cancelled my appointment and offer because they dont want to hire at that time .... reason: budget constraints (and they called me again for the interview saying they have more budget so they whated to hire)

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The Company does not hold work ethics and does not know how to treat a potential employee. Only thing they follow religiously is strictness in work environment. you cant take some portion of work at home even when feel so sick because this is not how they work (they want you to utilize a sick leave for that)

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Assistant Project Manager
Morristown, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LG Mobile Phones in May 2010.

Interview Details – two senior managers interviewed me in conference call.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason smartphone will surpass feature phone?   Answer Question
  • How would you differentiate your android product if you are in charge of project compare to other contenders?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LG Mobile Phones in September 2012.

Interview Details – I had an interview with LG. The process of Interview is as follows.

Initial shortlisting - First you get shortlisted and get a call for the interview. A date is fixed.
The interviews are scheduled which a great plus and number of candidates are less. There are a total of 4 rounds of interview. Initially you are given a briefing of the interview procedure. After that you have 2 technical rounds. If you clear them you have an HR round and finally a (1:1) with the Manager. All of these interviews are generally managed on the same day itself..! Best of luck..!! It's a good company to work for.

Interview Question – Most difficult question are related to coding. Syntax and terminologies of the coding language should be known in details.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Ampang, Selangor Darul Ehsan (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at LG Mobile Phones in January 2012.

Interview Details – It's easy to use Acrobat X to complete key tasks more quickly. Convert files to PDF, create fillable forms, scan paper documents, and use optical character recognition

Interview Question – It's easy to use Acrobat X to complete key tasks more quickly. Convert files to PDF, create fillable forms, scan paper documents, and use optical character recognition   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at LG Mobile Phones in March 2010.

Interview Details – included 1:1 interview and group inter for a day. Typical interview questions

Interview Question – example of a project that was able to demonstrate your leadership skills   Answer Question

Antenna Design Engineer Interview

Antenna Design Engineer
Seoul (South Korea)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at LG Mobile Phones in March 2011.

Interview Details – Email interview based on the resume, and introduction of specific job tasks.
Ask about current research topic, previous research experience.
Expectation to apply the company after finishing degree.

Interview Questions

• Will you join the company after the degree?
    Want to have an intern as one of possible future candidate
      Answer Question
  • Research topic is somewhat different with current job position, how do you think about this?   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

RF Engineer
Seoul (South Korea)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at LG Mobile Phones in November 2009.

Interview Details – I have applied on-line via LG.com and got response for a phone interview first. I think they were a group consist of 2~3 engineeres and 1 HR guy. Questions were quite technical oriented. Took 30 minutes for each.

After that I had an onsite interview at Atlanta GA with a VP and another HR manager.
20 minutes were fiven for a presentation on my past experience.

Interview Question – What is the way to realize broadband antenna matching?   Answer Question

Worked for LG Mobile Phones? Contribute to the Community!