LG Mobile Phones Interview Questions in San Diego, CA

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at LG Mobile Phones.

Very unorganized, and treated poorly by HR

Interview Questions
    • "Do you drink or smoke for fun. " I was told everyone does, and I should do it also.   Answer Question
    Simple. No negotiation allowed.

Software Engineer II - Android Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at LG Mobile Phones in March 2011.

I was interviewed in November 2010 was told every week that we are interested in your candidacy and will get back to you next week till December when they finally replied and said they have been interviewing other candidates and have hired some1 else.

In March 2011, I had another offer they called up I interviewed again and was extended a verbal offer which they were working on for 1 week and after that cancelled my appointment and offer because they dont want to hire at that time .... reason: budget constraints (and they called me again for the interview saying they have more budget so they whated to hire)

Interview Questions

The Company does not hold work ethics and does not know how to treat a potential employee. Only thing they follow religiously is strictness in work environment. you cant take some portion of work at home even when feel so sick because this is not how they work (they want you to utilize a sick leave for that)