Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at LG Mobile Phones
- Software Engineer (1)
- Senior Manager, Marketing (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Assistant Project Manager (1)
- Engineering (1)
- RF Engineer (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Logistics Specialist (1)
- Antenna Design Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer II - Android (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at LG Mobile Phones (San Diego, CA) in November 2014.
I had a 30 minutes phone screen interview with a technical recruiter. She asked me about my past internship experience and some general questions. Then, I had an hour phone interview with the hiring manager the following week. After the phone interviews, I had an onsite group/panel interview with the Software Engineering teams and the Hiring manager. Most technical questions were conceptual. There were a few behavioral questions.
- Java Question: What are the differences between a hashcode and equals methods 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at LG Mobile Phones (San Diego, CA).
Very unorganized, and treated poorly by HR
- "Do you drink or smoke for fun. " I was told everyone does, and I should do it also. Answer Question
Simple. No negotiation allowed.
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4+ months – interviewed at LG Mobile Phones (San Diego, CA) in March 2011.
I was interviewed in November 2010 was told every week that we are interested in your candidacy and will get back to you next week till December when they finally replied and said they have been interviewing other candidates and have hired some1 else.
In March 2011, I had another offer they called up I interviewed again and was extended a verbal offer which they were working on for 1 week and after that cancelled my appointment and offer because they dont want to hire at that time .... reason: budget constraints (and they called me again for the interview saying they have more budget so they whated to hire)
Reasons for Declining
The Company does not hold work ethics and does not know how to treat a potential employee. Only thing they follow religiously is strictness in work environment. you cant take some portion of work at home even when feel so sick because this is not how they work (they want you to utilize a sick leave for that)