LHC Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2015
Updated Jan 13, 2015

2.7

RN Branch Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LHC Group.

My initial contact was by telephone, the regional RN director called me and set up a phone interview, about 1 week later she called back to set up a on-site interview. I went to the on-site interview today and met the Nurse I did the telephone interview with and was supposed to meet the VP but she was on a call with the CEO; so I met another nurse executive. I was told by the regional nurse director she was sure I would get a call and be hearing from them. She then said they would be making there decision in a day or two. My impression is that I have the job, right now I'm waiting on the VP to talk to me (which is supposed to be tonight). The staff seemed very friendly and the office was new construction, clean and very nice. I was thinking the office was small for some reason, but it turns out it was pretty large.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LHC Group.

Initially applied online, received a call for on-site interview and met with direct supervisor, received a call for second with manager. Had interview with multiple managers, then had individual peer interviews

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you had to put an employee oh action plan   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at LHC Group in August 2014.

quick efficent communication with recruiter and local manager. I felt like I was wanted to be part of the team. everyone was kind spoke openly to me about any questions I hadhey have high clincal standards which is great to see and they were very transparent about what the company was doing on a enterprise level,

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hot Springs, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hot Springs, AR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LHC Group in June 2014.

I was contacted, to set up an interview, within a few days after submitting my online application. The interviewer was very professional, the office was neat and clean. Urine drug screen was done, copies made of my license... . I felt very good about my interview and was under the impression that I was hired.

Interview Questions
    The employer gave me the impression I was hired, pending reference checks. I didn't hear from them for several days, so I called back. They informed me that they were having trouble contacting my referrals, but would call me back. My references have received no calls from this employer and the employer, after more than a week, has still not called me back. Since I was under the impression that I would be hired, I turned down other jobs. Now, I've been out of work for several weeks and have very few job prospects left. I would not recommend taking a chance on employment with this company.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LHC Group in September 2013.

One interview with the Director of Nursing that lasted 20 minutes. DON asked a series of questions regarding experience level and questioning desire to go into home health. Hiring process took longer than expected. Had to constantly keep in contact with office manager to make sure the hiring steps were going through to prevent any delay.

Rrt Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LHC Group in January 2013.

Typical respiratory therapy interview questions. Management stressed the importance of being knowledgeable due to the acuity of the patients. They asked if I had experience with educating patient and families on various rehabilitation needs.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA
    Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at LHC Group in November 2012.

Applied online- phone call from recruiter a week later to schedule an interview-

Home Office Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lafayette, LA

The process took a dayinterviewed at LHC Group in November 2008.

Applied online. Contacted by hiring manager.hour long interview w/ hiring manager at home office. Hired next week. Started about a month later. Whole thing took about 2 months. Interview questions were personality focused, no behavioral questions. Reviewed work history in depth.

No. Was told hiring manager wasn't able to negotiate on behalf of HR who set the salary.Take it or leave it type situation.

Team Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LHC Group in November 2010.

Team Leads 2 and DON panel interviewed me.

NONE

Operations Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LHC Group in October 2010.

Recruiter got initial phone interview.