LHP Software

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consulting Engineer Interview

Consulting Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at LHP Software.

Interview Details – Interview Process took a while. Was able to engage with Recruiter, as well as Senior Management

Interview Question – Question related to my previous employment. My experience and expertise was tested by employee with PhD.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Great. The pay was good, and the vacation time offered was very accommodating... but in the end the insurance benefits were very costly.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Columbus, IN

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LHP Software in February 2011.

Interview Details – A phone interview and onsite

Interview Question – C++ virtual keyword meaning   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got another offer

Very Easy Interview

Embedded Engineer Interview

Embedded Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at LHP Software in November 2010.

Interview Details – Just one phone interview from a non-technical manager, less than half an hour. Questions are related to your resume, especially anything related to vehicle, controls, etc.

Interview Question – No onsite interview, no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate since it's my first job.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Associate Recruiter
Columbus, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LHP Software in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was very thorough and very casual. I interviewed with 3 team members and then with President. They made me feel very comfortable and the questions were easy to answer.

Interview Question – Will there be any problems having family members that work here also?   Answer Question

Onboard Diagnostics Engineer Interview

Onboard Diagnostics Engineer
Columbus, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LHP Software in April 2012.

Interview Details – HR manager first followed by engineering manager followed by a panel interview with technical engineers

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Columbus, IN

The process took a day - interviewed at LHP Software in April 2010.

Interview Details – The HR manager asked some typical question about my interests and background. I expressed myself. It went good. Anyhow, one week later, he told me that they need someone that has certain post graduate professional experience in that area. No offer.

Interview Question – What is your ideal job?   View Answer

Embedded Engineer Interview

Embedded Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at LHP Software in December 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview, onsite interview and then had the offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – NOne, no scope of doing it

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at LHP Software in February 2008.

Interview Details – First they called me for on site interview. 4 people interviewed for a position and selected me for the position.

Interview Questions

Worked for LHP Software? Contribute to the Community!