LIPMAN Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at LIPMAN

Rather Not Say Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LIPMAN.

Interview was pretty informal and chatty. They spent considerable time showing me their work, which I thought was nice. I met with 4 people total — 2 groups of 2 people.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary — was pretty chatty, not intimidating at all.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, but I had a crap recruiter as well — so who knows how much of that was the recruiting agency just wanting to sell someone into the position no matter what.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LIPMAN.

It was definitely a very relaxed and enjoyable interview process. Everyone who works there is really nice and incredibly helpful. I was asked about the information I provided on my resume and my abilities as far as Adobe CS programs and photography (which I had mentioned on my resume). Overall, not incredibly difficult. Definitely a great place if you're interested in fashion.

Interview Questions