LIPMAN

Relevance Date Difficulty

Rather Not Say Interview

Rather Not Say
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LIPMAN.

Interview Details – Interview was pretty informal and chatty. They spent considerable time showing me their work, which I thought was nice. I met with 4 people total — 2 groups of 2 people.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary — was pretty chatty, not intimidating at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, but I had a crap recruiter as well — so who knows how much of that was the recruiting agency just wanting to sell someone into the position no matter what.

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LIPMAN.

Interview Details – It was definitely a very relaxed and enjoyable interview process. Everyone who works there is really nice and incredibly helpful. I was asked about the information I provided on my resume and my abilities as far as Adobe CS programs and photography (which I had mentioned on my resume). Overall, not incredibly difficult. Definitely a great place if you're interested in fashion.

Interview Question – None really. They were all based off my resume.   Answer Question

Creative Interview

Creative

Interview Details – referred from old cd

Negotiation Details – email

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LIPMAN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LIPMAN interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by LIPMAN employees and interview candidates.