LMKR Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at LMKR

Petroleum Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LMKR in September 2011.

HR of the company called me and ask for my availability for interview from 1:1 and telephonic. I went for telephonic owing to distant travelling. There were two petroleum engineers and 1 HR on the line. We went through our CV sections. Next day, HR sent me an email for HR interview to be held in the office. Where Two HR guys asked me from their own perspective, like introduce yourself, why we hire you, where you see yourself after 5 years, views about an issue from current affairs. etc.

Petroleum Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LMKR in September 2011.

Hiring Process is as smooth and quick I never experienced before and after. Candidate has to pass two technical and one HR based interview. First technical interview involved petroleum engineering questions by one or two senior engineers in the company. Technical background is judged in it. Second technical interview is taken by the manager level person and mostly related to what is written in CV, like projects. In this session technical communication skills are judged. It is conducted after one has cleared first interview. Right after the second, third - HR based interview is conducted to analyse the candidate's communication skills, confidence, possitvity, professionalism and knowledge about the company.

Interview Questions
    • As such there is no difficult or unexpected question. However, HR interview sometimes seems to be ISSB interview. But most of the questions are very common.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islāmābād, Punjab (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islāmābād, Punjab (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at LMKR in January 2009.

The interview started with the introduction of the panel followed by discussion on my profile. Expectations and details of expertise.

Not much negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at LMKR in March 2008.

Panel of 3 experts in the Domain asked questions. First they asked the basics then checking on the interviewer grip they increased the difficulty level. Then rated out of 10 in the end and send recommendation to HR. HR representative had discussion of salary stuff and other benifits.