LMS Intellibound

Very Easy Interview

Unloader Interview

Unloader
Woodland, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at LMS Intellibound in July 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process was extremely simple, I went into the warehouse and asked for an application and was immediately told to meet at an offsite location within 2 days due to security reasons. I was asked what kind of work I had done before and it was a very simple interview.

Interview Question – Extremely easy and I didn't receive any type of difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for almost double what the hiring manager was offering, telling him that his pay wouldn't be worth me leaving my other job for. He came back at me with a little less than meeting in the middle and I hit him with a little more than half and we settled for right in the middle. Fairly easy and honestly I could have gotten more but I didn't feel like losing a good opportunity.

Site Manager Denver, CO Interview

Site Manager Denver, CO
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at LMS Intellibound in June 2012.

Interview Details – I jumped through my butt to get to Atlanta on a moments notice. I was at my monthly military drill when they called and told me they wanted an interview with the Corporate officers. They scheduled my flight to arrive after midnight. The hotel was more like a motel. The airlines destroyed my cell phone and lost my car keys. I had to pay over $400.00 for towing and a new key + remote, contact Verizon to turn off old phone and get a new one. Three weeks after the interview no one has had the common courtesy to call, email, or send a letter of rejection. No body at LMS can give me a straight answer or reply to my emails. I was told I would hear something on Wednesday (2 days after final interview), here it is 3 weeks after interview and nothing. This company has no class, has no cajones, and has no idea how to run a business. I do know, I am a professor of Management and I could see right away this company was lacking BIG TIME in all departments.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company to help make it better?   View Answer
  • This is not a 9-5 job. Can you work more than 40 hours a week?   View Answers (2)

Unloader Interview

Unloader
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LMS Intellibound in May 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online around midnight on company website. Ten hours later, received an email confirmation for a job interview the following day. The interview process was something that I had never experienced before. It was done with a group of six other interviewees as a large group interview. We were given a tour of the facility, told about the pay and working conditions, but never seen actual work going on. At the end, we were all told that we were hired and will be contacted a few days later after background checks were completed. Two weeks had gone by and I still didn't hear anything about a start date or whether I was still in consideration for the job. I had to contact the person who interviewed me twice over a span of a week to finally receive a start date. Out of the six other interviewees that I interviewed with, one remained employed while the other had lasted a day or two. That should have been a warning sign into what was to follow. Come to find out that the one employee who I interviewed with started two days after the interview while I waited for two weeks to start. Make sure to ask questions about the turn over rate and why so many quit. Make sure that this job is for you and you can handle the work load and the long hours that you'll have to do.

Interview Question – Can you withstand working at a fast paced for long hours while lifting numerous boxes of various weight?   Answer Question

Worked for LMS Intellibound? Contribute to the Community!