LPK

• Intern (1)

Intern Interview

Intern
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LPK in October 2010.

Interview Details – After submitting a resume and online portfolio, there was one short interview at LPK's headquarters in downtown Cincinnati. An in-person presentation of my portfolio was expected, and I discussed it with two people in a conference room setting. The conversation was easy-going and the interviewers were genuinely interested in hearing about my work.

Interview Question – Nothing really unexpected was asked…just needed to be prepared to talk about my work and my past experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As it was an internship, there wasn't much negotiation involved. After a interview and an offer, that was the conclusion of the interview process.

Worked for LPK? Contribute to the Community!