LRA Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at LRA Worldwide

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at LRA Worldwide.

They are nice people. Focused on how unique they are. Process is very long. They key is to know and explain your expertise the the travel and tourism industry. They are very nice people.

Interview Questions
    • Questions not difficult just alot of process to get through.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at LRA Worldwide.

Applied online and received an email to schedule a telephone interview. Telephone interview consisted of one person asking basic screening questions. These included questions about the meeting the requirements and experience required for the position. I then had a skype interview with 2 hiring managers. This interview consisted of explaining my background and experience and explaining why I wanted to work for LRA. Make sure you research the company before hand as they will expect you to have a good understanding. Overall, this interviews were casual and asked basic questions you would expect. No behavioral questions. I found it to be a easy interview.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions. Hardest questions were the following: Why do you want to leave your current place of employment? How do you think your skills and experience will be relevant?   Answer Question
    My current position offered me a promotion

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at LRA Worldwide in October 2011.

On line application was accepted and then I received a call to schedule a telephone interview. I then was offered an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Talking about my ability to "work on my own" in the field   Answer Question

Research Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LRA Worldwide in May 2012.

phone screening
    in-person interview

so... the first phone screening had to be rescheduled 3 times.
    1st time: told the day before that something had come up. perfectly reasonable
    2nd time: told the morning of that something had come up... ok...
    3rd time: did not call at scheduled time. I did not have the company's # so I emailed and received a response that "sorry, phone call all day"
    4th time: finally interview successfully. invited to come in person

so I'm near Philadelphia, and the day before the interview I'm told that my interview has been postponed. I'm from Pittsburgh and had taken a day off to drive out there.... I email to see when we can reschedule and I don't hear back. ONE MONTH LATER, I get an email about rescheduling. I happened to be going to Philadelphia the coming weekend anyway, so I schedule for the Monday after that weekend. Interviewer/potential future boss comes to the interview half an hour late.

I follow-up by email and am told I will hear about a decision "by next week". Haven't heard a word since

Most unprofessional interview I have ever dealt with. DO NOT BOTHER WITH THIS COMPANY

Interview Questions

Worked for LRA Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!