LRP Publications Interview Questions

2.8

Inside Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at LRP Publications.

You get a call from the internal recruiter. Then a followup call again from the same recruiter with some interview questions. Then the same recruiter sets up a call with the hiring manager. Then you meet the hiring manager in their office. You get about 15 mins of questions. If they like you then you get another very brief interview with the hiring manager. If they still like you then you get a job offer.

None

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at LRP Publications in August 2013.

Phone interview conducted asking lengthy questions off the beaten track!

Interview Questions
    • All the questions asked had nothing to do with customer service! They asked about everything on your resume, but in an accusing way! According to current employees, there is a lot of nepotism within the company's management team and maybe the interview process is a lot easier when hiring family?   View Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LRP Publications.

Hiring and interview process is pretty basic. Starts with a phone interview that leads to a personal interview. Background and credit check performed along with drug screen after job offer. Questions are basic "sell me this pen" kind of questions. What's your best skill and what's your worst skill. Why should we hire you? They are looking for your honest answer not going to fall for "answers that you think they want".

Interview Questions
    • What's more important to you...a title or job growth?   View Answer
    Not able to negotiate. Set in stone.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LRP Publications in March 2009.

Meeting with sales manager. Nothing very cutting edge. Standard questions.
    Impressed that I could identify her from a blind post

Interview Questions
    Horrible environment. Micromanaging. No chance for advancement , but who would want to stay.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at LRP Publications in May 2009.

Phone Interview - HR Department
    Face to Face - Sales Manager

There was no negotation

Writer, Education Daily Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at LRP Publications in April 2010.

When I first interviewed at LRP Publications, I was told to come to teh West Palm Beach office. Once there, I was greeted with teh HR manager, who then directed me to the direct manager I would be working under. From there, I met with the head manager. All conversatiosn were more about personality than skills. I got the feeling that more than anything, they really have to "like" the person they are working with. I received a brief overview of the details of the job from the direct manager. Once done, he set me up with a writing test that I had about 3 days to complete. Once submitted, I was told that they decided to hrie someone else. Everyone involved was professional, direct and friendly. I didn't get the job, but liked how the company handled the hiring process adn would definitely apply again.

Interview Questions
    • Whether or not I had direct experience relating to a specific of the position and in what way I demonstrated those skills.   View Answer

Trade Show Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LRP Publications in January 2010.

Rec a call from the recruiter. She was nice and told me I'd get a call either way. The woman that interview me made me wait for 20 minutes. She then told me if I was selected for a 2nd interview I'd have to give a full presentation for a group of people. They are adament abt you going in the office. No working from home. They expect you to give your life for them. I did not get the 2nd interview but I was nt int in working for them anyway.

Interview Questions
    • Who is the most important person frm your last position that you had contact with?   Answer Question

Legal Editor Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at LRP Publications in May 2010.

Had two brief phone interviews with HR and Office Manager. All were friendly. I completed a writing test that took a few hours and was invited for an in-person interview. The interview lasted from 9am-3pm. Interview with office manager consisted of standard questions: Why do you want to work here? What office environment do you work the best in? Tell of a time where you... Met with several different people in the office for a few more informal interviews. Also completed another in-office writing test that was similar to the first one I completed. It is a long day for sure, but not an unpleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • Can you work in a quiet environment for the entire workday?   Answer Question

Worked for LRP Publications? Contribute to the Community!