LSA Associates, INC. Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at LSA Associates, INC.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at LSA Associates, INC. (Irvine, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I met with two women and had a pretty good experience, although they were obviously not professional interviewers! They didn't seem to have many questions prepared and couldn't answer even a basic question about the benefits included in the compensation. After the interview, I got no followup response at all; eventually I sent another email to see where things stood. Even after that, it was still another week plus until I got a generic response.

Environmental Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LSA Associates, INC. (Riverside, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Informal, Ask about personal hobbies, Ask about experience, Ask where I wanted to be in the next 5-10 years, multiple interviewers. More like a discussion than an interview. Talked about how I knew of the company or how I had heard about them. Did I check their website, etc. How much consulting exp i had, etc.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LSA Associates, INC. in August 2009.

Interview

Family-owned business. Small-sized, fast-growing company with amicable interviewers.

Environmental Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LSA Associates, INC. in February 2008.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was later invited to a second interview. Both interviews were mostly focused on behavioral / fit. Some questions on technical knowledge. The 2nd interview was with a manager and a principal.
    Company is very focused on loyalty because a high proportion of the company has been around for 10+ years. They have 10 offices in the west coast.