LSD Photography

Very Easy Interview

Photographer Interview

Photographer
Tulsa, OK

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at LSD Photography in May 2012.

Interview Details – I'm writing this from a surreal viewpoint. I interview myself every month just to make sure I still want to do this. I do. I absolutely love what I do. I have gone from $500/wedding to over $10K/wedding in less than 7yrs. I am no longer taking local weddings, only destinations. 90% referrals from brides and other portrait clients keep me pretty busy. I do not overbook as I never want to compromise the client experience. Service is in the foremost part of my business b/c I know my work delivers. I just want it to be on a silver platter.

Interview Questions

• Are you still having fun at what you do?   View Answer
  • is there anything else you would rather be doing with your life?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiate daily. It's what we all do.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LSD Photography? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LSD Photography interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LSD Photography employees and interview candidates.