LSG Sky Chefs
LSG Sky Chefs Operations Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Operations Manager (2)
- Operations Supervisor (2)
- Driver (1)
- Quality Assurance (1)
- Procurement (1)
- Manager (1)
- Finance Manager/Controller (1)
- International Rotation Program (1)
- Safety and Security Supervisor (1)
- Senior Materials Coordinator/Buyer (1)
- Operations Supervisor, August 2009 (1)
- Materials Manager (1)
- Safety Supervisor (1)
- Dog (1)
- Data Management Analyst (1)
Very Easy Interview
Operations Manager Interview (Neutral Experience; Very Easy Interview)
The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs in August 2010.
Interview Details – The two directores asked eight rediculous questions that are written from the home office. These questions had nothing to do with the postion I was applying for. I had to speak up at the end of the eight questions to let them know why I was qualified for the position. A week later I had a second shorter interview with the GM.
- How have you handled an employee who is not doing their job? Answer Question
- Name something you have done to improve a process in your past job. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – They offered me the job and there was no room to negotiate.
Operations Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs in June 2009.
Interview Details – It was a normal type of interview based on the past experience and present work culture.
Interview Question – Why do you want to change the present company. View Answer
Reason for Declining – The post and position was offered to me by the present employer