LSG Sky Chefs

Very Easy Interview

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Jamaica, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs in August 2010.

Interview Details – The two directores asked eight rediculous questions that are written from the home office. These questions had nothing to do with the postion I was applying for. I had to speak up at the end of the eight questions to let them know why I was qualified for the position. A week later I had a second shorter interview with the GM.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They offered me the job and there was no room to negotiate.

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at LSG Sky Chefs in June 2009.

Interview Details – It was a normal type of interview based on the past experience and present work culture.

Interview Question – Why do you want to change the present company.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The post and position was offered to me by the present employer

Worked for LSG Sky Chefs? Contribute to the Community!