LSI Interview Questions in Allentown, PA

2.3

Administratrive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at LSI (Allentown, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

The job description as advertised and described during the interview was vastly different than reality. The real job was about 75% more difficult.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LSI (Allentown, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

No on site interview even for a full time position. Interview was relatively straight forward with some slightly tough questions. Lot of friendly banter during the interview. Helpful interviewers. Did not make me feel nervous.

Interview Questions

• How to increase the current matching for a given current mirror.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LSI (Allentown, PA) in April 2008.

Interview

Applied online on the company website and was contacted by the hiring manager, to know about my work background. Was invited to meet the group for a interview and then was offered the job.

Interview Questions