LSI Interview Questions in Bangalore

Updated Jun 18, 2015

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at LSI (Bangalore (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

First Round was a written test on questions on programming. Results were announced after 10-15 days.
    Second and Third Round were Technical Interview based on what you have mentioned on your resume.
    Then HR round with basic HR questions.

Interview Questions

• After the whole interview process was over, they kept me on hold and still not got any offer letter from them.   Answer Question

Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LSI (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Very poor hiring process. Did not even go through my resume before calling me for interview.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LSI (Bangalore (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Shortlisted by college - Got a call from staff engineer with good technical knowledge, one HR interview.
    Questions on wide range of topics from networking, programming, OS , Debugging tools etc.
    Learn more about the kind of work you will be doing. Storage side work involves good OS knowledge and wide range of scenarios to work.

Interview Questions

• Main flow of a server side program for a client-server model.   Answer Question

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LSI (Bangalore (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

First there was a tech+apti written round. it was ok.
    2-3 rounds of tech interveiw with ques on digital design and programming
    ques on projects were asked
    HR was ok.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Written test - 2 technical rounds - HR

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LSI (Bangalore (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

There was written test and then many on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions about digital electronics and the op amp functionality. Some questions were regarding my project.   Answer Question

College Intern Interview

Application

Interview

I was selected via campus recruitment. LSI shortlisted our resumes and came at campus for selecting interns. They took a written test first, that comprised of basics of Electronics Engineering and C. After the written, the selected students had one technical interview with a senior engineer, a semi-technical interview by the manager and a hr interview with the HR. The technical consisted of questions on C, OS and Data Structures.

Interview Questions

• It was an interview for a System Application Engineer Intern, so the questions in interview were mostly on C and OS. The interviews got over in a day, and the results were disclosed within 2-3 days.   Answer Question

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at LSI (Bangalore (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

5 Rounds of Tech , 3 rounds to be cleared. One round out of this will be with architect. which will be completely basic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You get paid more then you expect.

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LSI (Bangalore (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview conducted consists of three rounds.
    First round was written test which includes questions on general aptitude, C/C++ programming questions and OS concepts.
    On the basis of first round, based on marks obtained, couple of guys selected for second round including me.
    In second round we had a face to face interview with a highly qualified/experienced developer who asked questions on C/C++ Programming, OS concepts. He even asked to write couple of programs with explanation on the logic being used. Also he asked questions on answers written in first round. I was the first guy among all who got interview for second round. Even though the interview went fine I was not sure on next round. HR came and informed us that we can leave for the day and the result will be sent via mail or they will directly contact us.

Interview Questions

• There were no such difficult questions. It was one of the easiest interview I've ever attended.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This is a great opportunity for someone who have not studied their higher degree under some IIT/NIIT

Intern Postion Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LSI (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

1) There was first wriiten paper ( 20 ques from aptitude and 20 from OS)
    2) There were total 4 rounds of interview .
    3) They started from verybasic questions regarding computer harware like what is RAM , OS , how to install windows / linux /UNIX
    4) How many types of storage devices (sas , sata ssd)
    4) What is IP , how to connect to computer , what is subnet , then VMware
    5) They were not interested in the coding as the position was for testing.

Interview Questions

• Can one computer have more than two IP's
      How NIC works in the computer

1 Answer