LSI Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

8 interviews

2.8

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 8 months - interviewed at LSI.

I applied for the job through Employee referral. I got a phone call directly from the HR asking for 3 time preferences. I got an email confirmation of the on-site interview. Manager and other team members were seated in a room. Everyone asked me about my past working experience, why I am looking to join LSI...pretty standard questions..nothing technical. The manager explained to me the duties of the job I was being interviewed for. He showed me around the office and took us all for lunch at the cafeteria and again had 1 hour interview with the Manager after the lunch. Again, the interview was not technical...it was to get more information about my educational and professional background and whether I will be a goof fit fr the job.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked about the Model view controller architecture in .net   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LSI

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at LSI in August 2009.

Phone interview followed by onsite interview with multiple people. Nothing unusual

I accepted the offer

Software Engineer Interview

I met the recruiter on career fair. They gave me an on campus interview on the next day, and we had a 30 min talk. Mostly it is a behavior one, just a little technical.

Anonymous Employee  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at LSI in April 2012.

made a 45 min telephone interview followed by an onsite interview. Pretty basic questions during phone interview (static, volatile, OS concepts, interrupts, linked list basics, arrays, ex tern, memory alignment, how can you realize weather the stack is increasing upward or decreasing downward)

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milpitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at LSI in April 2010.

I received an email to come in for an interview. The process to me seemed very casual as I had to talk to a regular employee as well as the manager. You get an introduction to what the company is about and a walk through the company.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LSI in July 2011.

Hiring and Interview process is pretty simple and uncomplicated. HR is straight forward and to the point every time.

Interview Questions
    • Basic C and Data Structures problems faced in daily programming using Big and Little Endian machine's.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LSI in March 2012.

phone interview with some background test about programming skills and CS-related knowledge. And the engineer will go through your resume and ask which part is more difficult or more complicated in your previous projects. Also, describe the tasks that they need people to fill in. Overall, not too difficult questions, reasonable time for each question, describe details about what they are doing... By the way, I skipped some hardware-related questions such as logic gate...etc.

Interview Questions
    • CS-related questions like the interrupt procedure in OS...etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at LSI in July 2010.

Couple hour interview with 2 employees. Good questions. Gave tour.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the most difficult code that you have had to write   Answer Question
    Met in the middle negotiation

Worked for LSI? Contribute to the Community!