LSI Interview Questions & Reviews in Wichita, KS
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (8)
- Firmware Engineer (7)
- Engineer (7)
- ASIC Design Engineer (5)
- Staff Engineer (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Systems Engineer (4)
- Verification Engineer (3)
- Engineering (2)
- Senior Design Engineer (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Design Engineer (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Software Test Engineer (2)
- College Intern (2)
- Applications Engineer (2)
- ASIC Verification Engineer (2)
- Physical Design Engineer (2)
- Analog Design Engineer (2)
- ASIC Design (1)
- Software Development Manager (1)
- Architecture (1)
- ASIC Engineer (1)
- Senior Product Marketing Manager (1)
- IC Design Engineer (1)
- Senior Quality Engineer (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Software Development Engineer I (1)
- Software Development Engineer II (1)
- Software Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
Technical Support Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at LSI in February 2009.
Interview Details – Interview was normal for technical position.
Interview Question – None really. Maybe your most difficult accomplishment in past jobs. View Answer
Negotiation Details – Was using a head hunter and he got me a bit more money but I was very underpaid but needed the job.
Software Development Manager Interview (Negative Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at LSI in June 2007.
Interview Details – Phone interviews, one at a time, separated by days or weeks. Eventually a face to face, then a plane trip for more face to face, then some further phone interviews. Never once did they tell me why I should want to work there and by the end I really didn't want to work there, but I did accept the offer.
Longer, most tedious, disrespectful, and ineffective interview I have ever had.
Negotiation Details – N/A