LSI Interview Questions in Wichita, KS

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at LSI in February 2009.

Interview was normal for technical position.

Interview Questions
    • None really. Maybe your most difficult accomplishment in past jobs.   View Answer
    Was using a head hunter and he got me a bit more money but I was very underpaid but needed the job.

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wichita, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at LSI in June 2007.

Phone interviews, one at a time, separated by days or weeks. Eventually a face to face, then a plane trip for more face to face, then some further phone interviews. Never once did they tell me why I should want to work there and by the end I really didn't want to work there, but I did accept the offer.

Longer, most tedious, disrespectful, and ineffective interview I have ever had.

N/A

Worked for LSI? Contribute to the Community!