LSU Health Shreveport Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at LSU Health Shreveport

Summer Science Student Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at LSU Health Shreveport.

Questions about yourself

Interview Questions

Case Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LSU Health Shreveport in September 2010.

Call from HR offering interview; call from hiring supervisor scheduling. Long interview from a list of questions, all the usual strength/weakness ones and scenarios. Hiring boss very warm, friendly. Some interruptions during the interview but she seemed eager to convince me I was right for the job. The work culture is typical for a state job; overcrowded offices, odd budget problems, lack of a sense of mission that fits what is possible, tolerance of workers who refuse to work. Most of the doctors are easy to work with because they teach so they aren't as stinky and entitled as private practice MDs.

Interview Questions
    Got an offer by phone the next day; salary was not negotiable. The only thing to consider is the state's budget freeze; I am making less every year because the insurance goes up but the salary does not.

Worked for LSU Health Shreveport? Contribute to the Community!