LSU Health Shreveport Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at LSU Health Shreveport

RN Clinical Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LSU Health Shreveport (Shreveport, LA) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial phone call, Face to face with physician, review of CV, outgoing RN coordinator, also met with department head and was given tour of clinic and offices. Also was given a description of job functions, salary proposal, was allowed to negotiate salary up some.

Interview Questions

• Basically reviewed my experience, education, and qualifications   1 Answer

Summer Science Student Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LSU Health Shreveport.

Interview

Questions about yourself

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LSU Health Shreveport in September 2010.

Interview

Call from HR offering interview; call from hiring supervisor scheduling. Long interview from a list of questions, all the usual strength/weakness ones and scenarios. Hiring boss very warm, friendly. Some interruptions during the interview but she seemed eager to convince me I was right for the job. The work culture is typical for a state job; overcrowded offices, odd budget problems, lack of a sense of mission that fits what is possible, tolerance of workers who refuse to work. Most of the doctors are easy to work with because they teach so they aren't as stinky and entitled as private practice MDs.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Negotiation

Got an offer by phone the next day; salary was not negotiable. The only thing to consider is the state's budget freeze; I am making less every year because the insurance goes up but the salary does not.