LSUHSC-S

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Science Student Interview

Summer Science Student

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at LSUHSC-S.

Interview Details – Questions about yourself

Interview Question – Describe yourself with 5 adjectives   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Case Manager Interview

Case Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LSUHSC-S in September 2010.

Interview Details – Call from HR offering interview; call from hiring supervisor scheduling. Long interview from a list of questions, all the usual strength/weakness ones and scenarios. Hiring boss very warm, friendly. Some interruptions during the interview but she seemed eager to convince me I was right for the job. The work culture is typical for a state job; overcrowded offices, odd budget problems, lack of a sense of mission that fits what is possible, tolerance of workers who refuse to work. Most of the doctors are easy to work with because they teach so they aren't as stinky and entitled as private practice MDs.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Got an offer by phone the next day; salary was not negotiable. The only thing to consider is the state's budget freeze; I am making less every year because the insurance goes up but the salary does not.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LSUHSC-S? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LSUHSC-S interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LSUHSC-S employees and interview candidates.