LUMS Interview Questions

2.6

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LUMS (Lahore (Pakistan)) in December 2012.

Interview

I got a call from HR officer that they got my CV for this position and when can i come for interview. I scheduled it on a week day aftoer 2 interviews one with technical team & other with HR they finalized me. I got call of my offer after 2 days to which i accepted after a bit of negotiation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated on salary on which they agreed to my term easily.

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at LUMS (Lahore (Pakistan)) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied via an email, was contacted via an email and via phone. Appeared before the department, was interviewed by two people in separate sessions. Awaiting the call for another one.

Interview Questions

• None to be precise. Was more about me and my knowledge of the tasks that had to be performed.   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore Cantonment (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LUMS (Lahore Cantonment (Pakistan)) in August 2012.

Interview

Ask an instructor. If he feels that you are good enough, then you are hired

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at LUMS (Lahore (Pakistan)) in May 2012.

Interview

Saw the position via email. Emailed the professor. He asked for resume. Emailed him the resume. He asked to meet him. I met him at his office. Contacted me by email to offer me the position. Accepted the offer in 2 days. Came to him and signed the contract. Done!!!

Security Warden Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at LUMS (Lahore (Pakistan)) in April 2012.

Interview

very nice and good ,1st department interview then HR

i never decline

Audit Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LUMS (Lahore (Pakistan)) in April 2012.

Interview

Initially i applied for the post of Internal Audit officer in a renowned group. I was selected after 2 consecutive one to one interviews. The final one with HR Director. After selection he told me about the JD"S of the Audit Officer which was not relevant to the Audit Officer. It was just kind of stock checking on different outlets of the company which also requires travelling to different cities. So i declined this offer.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Because the Job description describe to me was not relevant to the Audit Officer job which i had applied for.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LUMS (Lahore (Pakistan)) in September 2008.

Interview

Why I would like to join such educational institute. How long you are doing such kind of job activities. The salary package we are going to offer you are you satisfied with this. We the donation from various donors and facilitate the employees.

Negotiation

Carefully comprehend the offered post. Are you fit the post where you would to go for applying?