LUMS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Senior Systems Administrator
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at LUMS in December 2012.

Interview Details – I got a call from HR officer that they got my CV for this position and when can i come for interview. I scheduled it on a week day aftoer 2 interviews one with technical team & other with HR they finalized me. I got call of my offer after 2 days to which i accepted after a bit of negotiation.

Interview Question – How can i manage a conflict between my subordinates?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I negotiated on salary on which they agreed to my term easily.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Teaching Assistant
Lahore Cantonment (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at LUMS in August 2012.

Interview Details – Ask an instructor. If he feels that you are good enough, then you are hired

Interview Question – GPA, Grades   Answer Question

Officer Interview

Officer
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online - interviewed at LUMS in October 2012.

Interview Details – Applied via an email, was contacted via an email and via phone. Appeared before the department, was interviewed by two people in separate sessions.
Awaiting the call for another one.

Interview Question – None to be precise. Was more about me and my knowledge of the tasks that had to be performed.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at LUMS in May 2012.

Interview Details – Saw the position via email. Emailed the professor. He asked for resume. Emailed him the resume. He asked to meet him. I met him at his office. Contacted me by email to offer me the position. Accepted the offer in 2 days. Came to him and signed the contract. Done!!!

Security Warden Interview

Security Warden
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at LUMS in April 2012.

Interview Details – very nice and good ,1st department interview then HR

Reason for Declining – i never decline

Audit Officer Interview

Audit Officer
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at LUMS in April 2012.

Interview Details – Initially i applied for the post of Internal Audit officer in a renowned group. I was selected after 2 consecutive one to one interviews. The final one with HR Director. After selection he told me about the JD"S of the Audit Officer which was not relevant to the Audit Officer. It was just kind of stock checking on different outlets of the company which also requires travelling to different cities. So i declined this offer.

Interview Question – Why you want to leave your current job?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Because the Job description describe to me was not relevant to the Audit Officer job which i had applied for.

Assistant Interview

Assistant
Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at LUMS in September 2008.

Interview Details – Why I would like to join such educational institute. How long you are doing such kind of job activities. The salary package we are going to offer you are you satisfied with this. We the donation from various donors and facilitate the employees.

Negotiation Details – Carefully comprehend the offered post. Are you fit the post where you would to go for applying?

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LUMS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LUMS interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by LUMS employees and interview candidates.