LVI Boston Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2014
Updated Aug 17, 2014

2.2

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at LVI Boston in October 2013.

Got a phone call after responding to an ad on craigslist earlier that day. Came in for an interview the following day where the manager sat down with me for 10-15 minutes and after getting to know me a little, explained the position in full detail. I was invited back for a full day job shadow the next day. I came back the next day so I could get a better look at the position. We went business to business meeting a lot of fun people and I had fun with the salesman I shadowed. I was also able to ask every and any question and while he couldn't answer all of them, he did say I would be siting down with his manager at the end of the day for a third interview where any questions he missed would be answered. Final interview just asked me about the day and based on the feedback of my interviewed he offered me the position.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question is following the criteria at the beginning of the second interview. It is kind of a long day so being able show you can work hard for a full day, keep up a positive attitude even when you're tired and get your personality out there with strangers is not easy. But if you can do that then you will know for sure whether it is a job you can do or not.   View Answer
    There isn't a negotiation but it is commission plus bonuses so you really negotiate your own paycheck every week based on how hard you work.

Accounts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at LVI Boston.

They give you a call after finding you online and tell you they'd like to offer you a job as an important account manager, and that's it. You have no idea what the compensation is, what the hours are, what exactly you'd be doing on this job, they'll tell you all of that later they say. You show up the next morning all dressed up in fancy business attire only to realize there are five interviews ahead of you. You go into the back room with the assistant manager and he asks you some questions about yourself. He says you're very impressive! And would love to invite you back for a second interview, on the next day from 9am-5pm, not paid, to see what the job is like. You still have no idea what the job is, what you'll be doing, or how much you'll be paid. But it all seems very impressive. The next day you go out with some shmuck all day, probably with another person whose in their first week of training, in their car, driving around door to door selling office supplies. It's awkward, you have no idea what to say, you just watch him to his job and say hi to the business owners, and you're 30 to 60 minutes away from the office. With some guy you don't know. Out in the middle of nowhere. It isn't until lunch time that he pulls out his nifty little sheet explaining the "program" - that's right, the job isn't just a job, it's an "entrepreneur training program". He explains that you'll only be getting minimum wage until you get promoted to leadership. Which means, you get paid minimum wage. All leadership is, is teaching other shmucks how to do the job this guy is showing you how to do. You still get minimum wage at that point too. After he humors you for eight hours, you go back for your third interview. Surprise! They offer you a job, as they do for everybody else, because they take all they can get as a pyramid scheme. Then you spend the next week and every week after that working 7AM to 7PM with people who are unhappy to see you (the business owners that you annoy).

Interview Questions
    • Memorize the page-long pitch within a day or so.   View Answer
    There is none, you have no control over anything besides the decision to decline, which they highly manipulate and encourage you and argue with you not to do so.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at LVI Boston.

Hiring process was three days. Day one: an "interview" with the office owner (basically some guy talking about himself and spouting inspirational quotes, no actual interviewing). Day two: shadowing (learning that this company is all door to door sales people) followed by an test and interview. Day three: phone call with offer.

Interview Questions
    • Rank what is most important to you: good work environment, good money, or ability to advance in the workplace.   Answer Question

No interest in being a door to door salesperson.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at LVI Boston.

Reached out to them, spoke for a few minutes and I declined interview. Now I realize this sounds like a pyramid scam. I've seen them list the same jobs over and over again. I've been coming across a lot of these type of roles lately.
    Be on your guard.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult. It sounded more like they're selling me the company than me selling myself.   Answer Question

Accounting/Sales Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at LVI Boston in February 2014.

The person that handles hiring at LVI was not honest about what the job really is, or how they find interviewees.

Interview Questions
    • I was contacted by HR at LVI Boston after I had applied to a position through Career Builder. When they called, I made a point to ask if it was in response to a specific job I applied to, not to my resume being posted on the site. The representative then lied to me, saying that it was about an actual application I sent in. After researching on Glassdoor, I became more suspicious that this was for some Sales job with cold-calls, and she sent me a confirmation email about the interview that mentioned a management trainee program. I called back and demanded to know what the position really was, and it couldn't have been farther from what I was looking for. So, I told her that was not what I applied for and I never went to the interview. However, I wanted to let anyone else know that they might pose as the employer who posted for another listing just to get you over there. It would've been a total waste of time.   Answer Question

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at LVI Boston in January 2014.

Interview was brief, friendly and comfortable. The owner conducted the interview and he is quiet friendly and accommodating. He values first impressions so be quick. , sharp and confident with your answers. It is required that you dress business professional for the interview, bring your resume and browse their website. I was asked to return for a second interview (full day) to see if the job is the right fit for me and I for the company. I will update how that goes.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. The interview lasted 2 minutes, brief and to the point   View Answer

Worked for LVI Boston? Contribute to the Community!