LVMH

21 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LVMH.

Interview Details – The entire hiring process took less than a week, and I received an offer within 3 business days. Felt a bit rushed. Typical big-corporate, old-fashioned, bureaucratic interview with HR and three managers and a director.

Interview Question – Completely behavioral. Was not asked in-depth about motivations, personality, or technical skills.   Answer Question

Internship In CRM Interview

Internship In CRM
Milan, MI

I applied online - interviewed at LVMH in April 2014.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with the HR Assistant after about two weeks I sent the application (official site, careers). She asked me to go and see her the day after the phone interview. She has been very friendly, I felt immediately comfortable.
Important thing: she said I caught her attention because I sent so many applications in Vuitton

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions, the interview was both in Italian and English, the HR Assistant and then the CRM Manager focused the interview on my passion for fashion and the world of luxury   Answer Question

Accounting Specialist Interview

Accounting Specialist

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at LVMH.

Interview Details – Met with three managers and HR. The HR interview seemed kind of superfluous and administrative. Offer made within one week of interview. No questions about the company, the culture, mission statements, current events, etc. from the employer. The onboarding process was relatively straightforward, with no background checks, tests, follow-ups, or forms.

Interview Question – What was one time you failed and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Brand Ambassador
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at LVMH in June 2013.

Interview Details – A three month-long process, in which I was sent to New York for an in-person interview, then proceeded to wait two months for my interview results. Horrible communication between hiring managers. Had a second interview via Skype. Waited another three weeks to find out I didn't get the job.

Interview Question – The interview itself was not bad, it was the hiring process and wait-time that were ridiculous.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Edison, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LVMH in June 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was very simple and straight forward. I met with the finance manager and controller. They both told me about the job, what was expected and what experience I had that would help in this role. They did not ask any difficult questions. They both asked questions about the job. They wanted to know if I had any experience in bank reconciliations, and other various accounting functions.

Interview Question – They just went through my entire resume and questioned it and asked if past job experiences could relate to the open position.   Answer Question

Leather Goods Manager Interview

Leather Goods Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at LVMH in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was scheduled for one on one with the Store Manager. The questions were those she came up with on her own. She explained a lot about the company, the environment. Dispelled myths and preconceptions I had about the company. Very pleasant experience. One week later I followed up with a phone call and was scheduled for a second interview with the Area Director of Stores. That interview was also pleasant. Asked normal questions, asked about my past experience why I liked Louis Vuitton. Asked about the traffic and clientele at my current employer. At the end she informed me next step would be interview with HR manager. Have not heard back, it's been one week.

Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at LVMH in January 2014.

Interview Details – unclear. Received call from an outside recuiting agency who did pre-filtering for LVMH. Later proceeded with 2 rounds of HR, 2 rounds with operational team.

Interview Question – basics about CV   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Account Interview

Sales Account
Milan (Italy)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LVMH in July 2012.

Interview Details – Cv reviewed, 1 phone interview, 2 on site interview.

Interview Question – Very easy conversation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 1000€ motr

Commercial Assistant Interview

Commercial Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at LVMH.

Interview Details – First skype interview with National Retail Manager about myself, studies, ambitions ecc..
Second interview at headoffice with National Retail Manager and Business Unit Manager mainly on how I organise my work, how I work under tight schedule, knowledge of the brand and the luxury business

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Director Customer Service Interview

Director Customer Service

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at LVMH.

Interview Details – Four interviews with VP's. First interview was a clandestine meeting as they hadn't yet fired the incumbent in the role. Subsequent interviews were pretty standard, VP HR, VP Sales, SVP Ops. HR said all the right things and interviewee was left feeling very positive about the company. No one ever discussed the Sales Director from Hell.

Negotiation Details – Surprising as the offer was very generous

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LVMH? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LVMH interview questions and advice. All 21 interview reviews posted anonymously by LVMH employees and interview candidates.