LVMH

Updated Feb 23, 2015
Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.8

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at LVMH.

The process started with an initial meeting with the HR Director. She asked fairly standard questions about myself and my experience and said she would pass my résumé along to the Director of Marketing for further view. After meeting with the Marketing team, I found the interview questions to also be pretty straightforward and they were more about getting to know myself and my work ethic vs. a detail of my previous experience.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever dealt with a difficult person or situation? If so, how did you overcome that challenge?   Answer Question

Corporate Development Interview

One round interview process. I only got to meet the HR, who asked mainly fit and strategy questions. The interview was designed for them to know what I wanted to do within LVMH and find a project/portfolio company that would be the best fit for me. Interviewer was both friendly and very inquisitive on my motivation and reason why I was interviewing here.

Interview Questions
    • Why LVMH? What makes you want to contribute to make our products?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at LVMH.

It took me a very long time to actually get an interview. I've submitted my resume about 2-3 times before I actually got a call. It is very difficult to get a job in higher end retail. But having the name on my resume is worth it for future opportunities.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly the interview lasted less that 5 min. It was not difficult. They are just wanted to know how well you can articulate and communicate with people. A lot of the people who work at LV have no experience in sales...funny enough.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at LVMH.

The entire hiring process took less than a week, and I received an offer within 3 business days. Felt a bit rushed. Typical big-corporate, old-fashioned, bureaucratic interview with HR and three managers and a director.

Interview Questions
    • Completely behavioral. Was not asked in-depth about motivations, personality, or technical skills.   Answer Question

Internship In CRM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Milan, MI

I applied online – interviewed at LVMH in April 2014.

I had a phone interview with the HR Assistant after about two weeks I sent the application (official site, careers). She asked me to go and see her the day after the phone interview. She has been very friendly, I felt immediately comfortable.
    Important thing: she said I caught her attention because I sent so many applications in Vuitton

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected questions, the interview was both in Italian and English, the HR Assistant and then the CRM Manager focused the interview on my passion for fashion and the world of luxury   Answer Question

Accounting Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LVMH.

Met with three managers and HR. The HR interview seemed kind of superfluous and administrative. Offer made within one week of interview. No questions about the company, the culture, mission statements, current events, etc. from the employer. The onboarding process was relatively straightforward, with no background checks, tests, follow-ups, or forms.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LVMH in June 2013.

The interview was very simple and straight forward. I met with the finance manager and controller. They both told me about the job, what was expected and what experience I had that would help in this role. They did not ask any difficult questions. They both asked questions about the job. They wanted to know if I had any experience in bank reconciliations, and other various accounting functions.

Interview Questions
    • They just went through my entire resume and questioned it and asked if past job experiences could relate to the open position.   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at LVMH in June 2013.

A three month-long process, in which I was sent to New York for an in-person interview, then proceeded to wait two months for my interview results. Horrible communication between hiring managers. Had a second interview via Skype. Waited another three weeks to find out I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
    • The interview itself was not bad, it was the hiring process and wait-time that were ridiculous.   Answer Question

Leather Goods Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at LVMH in February 2012.

I was scheduled for one on one with the Store Manager. The questions were those she came up with on her own. She explained a lot about the company, the environment. Dispelled myths and preconceptions I had about the company. Very pleasant experience. One week later I followed up with a phone call and was scheduled for a second interview with the Area Director of Stores. That interview was also pleasant. Asked normal questions, asked about my past experience why I liked Louis Vuitton. Asked about the traffic and clientele at my current employer. At the end she informed me next step would be interview with HR manager. Have not heard back, it's been one week.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at LVMH in January 2014.

Pas clair. J'ai reçu l'appel d'une agence externe de recrutement qui faisait la présélection pour LVMH. Par la suite, il a été suivi de 2 séries d'entretiens avec le DRH, 2 avec l'équipe opérationnelle.

unclear. Received call from an outside recuiting agency who did pre-filtering for LVMH. Later proceeded with 2 rounds of HR, 2 rounds with operational team.