LVMH Leather Goods Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Leather Goods Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LVMH (San Francisco, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I was scheduled for one on one with the Store Manager. The questions were those she came up with on her own. She explained a lot about the company, the environment. Dispelled myths and preconceptions I had about the company. Very pleasant experience. One week later I followed up with a phone call and was scheduled for a second interview with the Area Director of Stores. That interview was also pleasant. Asked normal questions, asked about my past experience why I liked Louis Vuitton. Asked about the traffic and clientele at my current employer. At the end she informed me next step would be interview with HR manager. Have not heard back, it's been one week.

Interview Questions

• In your current position what skills have you honed?   Answer Question
  • Why do you like Louis Vuitton?   1 Answer