LVMH

Relevance Date Difficulty

Leather Goods Manager Interview

Leather Goods Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at LVMH in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was scheduled for one on one with the Store Manager. The questions were those she came up with on her own. She explained a lot about the company, the environment. Dispelled myths and preconceptions I had about the company. Very pleasant experience. One week later I followed up with a phone call and was scheduled for a second interview with the Area Director of Stores. That interview was also pleasant. Asked normal questions, asked about my past experience why I liked Louis Vuitton. Asked about the traffic and clientele at my current employer. At the end she informed me next step would be interview with HR manager. Have not heard back, it's been one week.

Interview Questions

Worked for LVMH? Contribute to the Community!