La Clinica de La Raza

Relevance Date Difficulty

Trainer Interview

Trainer
Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took 7 months - interviewed at La Clinica de La Raza in May 2012.

Interview Details – Very long for some positions. I went through 6 different steps, including 3 interviews, technical skills testing, a BUS/DISC assessment. However, for revenue generating positions -- doctors, NPs, billers-- the process is much shorter. I was very honest about my skills and what I was looking for. I didn't hold back because I needed a job. I think they appreciated that and were able to assess where or not I would be a good fit from the position, team, and organization because of it.

Interview Question – The interview questions were pretty standard. The DISC assessment caught me off guard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy. They offered me significantly more than I was expecting.

Worked for La Clinica de La Raza? Contribute to the Community!