La Curacao

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at La Curacao

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at La Curacao in August 2012.

Met with manager who asked various questions mostly technical

Interview Questions
    • Brain teaser as to how many golf balls would fit in a room?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at La Curacao in January 2012.

The interview that i had it was grate because i answered all the question they told me i always had my smile with me and i still do and is very important.

Interview Questions
    • sometimes the most difficult thing that could happened is that we get real nervous when they asking what we know what we thing or they test us to sell a product o them but at the end is worth it because thats what where getting hired for.   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at La Curacao in November 2011.

Process is fast if you have experiences on sales and know the desire department where you want to be hire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at La Curacao in October 2009.

I interviewed online and didn't recieve a response so I went down to my nearest location and asked to speak to the store manager about employment. I waited for about an hour then went to his office gave him my resume and had a 1 on 1 interview. Asked about my previous work experience and about customer service. They pulled my application from the computer and was asked to begin training.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your work experience in customer service.   Answer Question