La Fosse Associates Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at La Fosse Associates

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

To start of we had to introduce ourselves and say something intresting about us. Next you were given a few minutes to describe what you are passionate about. Then we were given a client ( e.g: bacardi, apple, harrods) and in a team of 2/3 had to pitch on why it would be good to work for these companies. We had 15 minutes to prepare. Next you were given a few minutes to describe your main strength and main weakness within the recruitment industry. At the end we were asked if we had any questions.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Got the interview through a Rec2Rec Agency, first stage interview in their London office. Nice place, very welcoming people, on time for a 45 minutes interview. Nice and easy, very straight forward, a classical but to the point interview, The interviewer is smart and very knowledgeable of the business. Quite sales and billing orientated however, a little bit away from the desire and values on the website.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to detail my past billings.   1 Answer

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

An Introductory Interview with HR. You'll usually find out whether you have been successful here within a maximum of 2 days. If you are successful, usually the following week you will return to La Fosse for an assessment meeting which includes a number of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment? Why La Fosse? What do you know of their competitors? There's also a question relating to your best achievement and most difficult challenge in life   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at La Fosse Associates (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Assessment day that involved getting to know other potential candidates and 'selling' them to LFA. The firm also asked us to quickly research one of their clients on your phone and pitch the client to LFA. You were then questioned on the client by the internal recruiter from your research. Only about 10 people for the assessment day so not many.

Interview Questions

• What makes you an ideal candidate for La Fosse Associates? Who are our competitors and why do you prefer our firm? What do you think an associate consultant/recruiter does day to day?   Answer Question