La Madeleine

Very Easy Interview

Hostess Interview

Hostess
Katy, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at La Madeleine in January 2013.

Interview Details – I went in to ask for an application after hearing about openings here. A manager immediately sat me down and gave me a short, 20 minute interview. They asked about where I have worked in the past and how I handled problems. One of their biggest factors was how I got along with other employees.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations. They hired me the same day I applied and told me a salary I would start with. ($8.00)

Host Interview

Host
Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at La Madeleine in October 2012.

Interview Details – The process was very simple as the general manager just asked basic questions from a pre template. Questions were the usual: tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, why should we hire you, how did you handle working with an employee you did not get along with

Interview Question – What long-term goals do you have?   Answer Question

Host Interview

Host
Lewisville, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at La Madeleine in May 2008.

Interview Details – My interviewer was very friendly and outgoing. I liked that she seemed to be an easy person to talk to, so i was looking forward to the job already, if i got it. She basically asked me the general questions, why i wanted to work there, if ive ever handled money before, and why she should choose me.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and interviewed at La Madeleine.

Interview Details – They just made me get my social that it.He just asked what i like and my interests and why i want to work there.

Worked for La Madeleine? Contribute to the Community!