La Madeleine

Interviews for Top Jobs at La Madeleine

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at La Madeleine in January 2013.

I went in to ask for an application after hearing about openings here. A manager immediately sat me down and gave me a short, 20 minute interview. They asked about where I have worked in the past and how I handled problems. One of their biggest factors was how I got along with other employees.

Interview Questions
    There were no negotiations. They hired me the same day I applied and told me a salary I would start with. ($8.00)

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at La Madeleine in October 2012.

The process was very simple as the general manager just asked basic questions from a pre template. Questions were the usual: tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, why should we hire you, how did you handle working with an employee you did not get along with

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at La Madeleine in May 2008.

My interviewer was very friendly and outgoing. I liked that she seemed to be an easy person to talk to, so i was looking forward to the job already, if i got it. She basically asked me the general questions, why i wanted to work there, if ive ever handled money before, and why she should choose me.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at La Madeleine.

They just made me get my social that it.He just asked what i like and my interests and why i want to work there.