La Petite Academy

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Teacher

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at La Petite Academy in November 2013.

Interview Details – I walked in and picked up an application, filled it out and returned it. I got a call back within a week and started working the following week. I had to do TB and HIV test done. I also had to apply for a background check on-line. You have to pay for it.

San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at La Petite Academy in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied in person and did the online assessment they gave me the link for when I handed in my application. A different location called me two days later for an interview on the following Monday. I went in for the interview, the woman interviewing me had to cook lunch while interviewing me because they were understaffed that day. The interview seemed to go well and at the end she gave me a tour of the classroom I would be working in. She even asked me if I had my finger prints done in the state of Texas. She told me she would call me Wednesday or Thursday of that week. No call, called Friday and she said she hadn't heard anything from her higher ups yet but she would call me as soon as she heard. I never got another call so I assumed I was not to be hired.

Interview Question – How do you manage your time on the job?   View Answer

Assistant Teacher Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at La Petite Academy.

Interview Details – The process was relatively easy. After finding and applying for a listing online (I believe it was through Craigslist), I was contacted a day or so afterward, asking if I could come in for an interview. The interview itself took a little over 30 minutes, where both the director and assistant director asked me questions dealing with my work history and how I handled situations on past jobs.

Interview Question – It's all fairly standard interview fare; expect a lot of questions about how you handled difficult situations in previous jobs.   Answer Question

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at La Petite Academy in October 2012.

Interview Details – The assistant director called me in the same week I applied. She There was only one interview and I was basically hired ont he spot. She got back with me in the same week and she approved my salary.

Interview Question – The direct deposti took a while to get set up   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at La Petite Academy

Worked for La Petite Academy? Contribute to the Community!

La Petite Academy Videos

La Petite Academy – Why Work for Us?

A Leader in Educational Child Care La Petite Academy was established in 1968, with the purchase of seven university-sponsored schools. A pioneer in education-based care, La Petite Academy created the Journey… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at La Petite Academy Assistant Teacher interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by La Petite Academy employees and interview candidates.