La Petite Academy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Infant Lead Teacher Interview

Ashburn, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at La Petite Academy in May 2010.

Interview Details – When I showed up 10 minutes early to the scheduled interview, the director had forgotten about it. She acted like she was going to reschedule it. I had driven 2.5 hours for the interview. The only reason she even did it was that her boss happened to be there and told her to just do a short informal interview. I did get the job. The pay was $4 less then I wanted per hour.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at La Petite Academy

Worked for La Petite Academy? Contribute to the Community!

La Petite Academy Videos

La Petite Academy – Why Work for Us?

A Leader in Educational Child Care La Petite Academy was established in 1968, with the purchase of seven university-sponsored schools. A pioneer in education-based care, La Petite Academy created the Journey… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at La Petite Academy Infant Lead Teacher interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by La Petite Academy employees and interview candidates.