La Petite Academy Interview Questions

2.3

Toddler Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Citrus Heights, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at La Petite Academy in August 2014.

I went to a job fair and got interviewed on the spot. The lady who did my interview so very friendly and nice and put me totally at ease. The interview itself took about twenty to thirty minutes. Afterwards, She showed me the classrooms and told me she's really interested in me and asked if I would want to work there. But before that could happen she said I needed to pass some kind of assessment and get my Finger Prints done. Then called me and said next week after getting approval from the management that she will call me and get me working.

Interview Questions
    • How would you react/act if the class was in chaos and you needed to regain their attention?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a parent who has a complaint?   Answer Question
    • How much days off you think is okay to take off?   Answer Question

Food Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Williamsburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at La Petite Academy in July 2014.

I got an interview the day of my call which was impressive. I met with the director who was friendly, professional, upfront and thorough. The questions she asked were relative to the job and were detailed. The interview lasted for one hour and then I was told to go home and go online to do an "assessment", upload my resume and fill out application. That process took an additional 45 minutes...but the website was easy to follow.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how familiar I was with "USDA regulations"....which is a very open ended question. I had to ask a question back to determine exactly what she was referring to. There are many regulations and I was not sure what the point was.   View Answer

Not enough pay

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online - interviewed at La Petite Academy in June 2014.

The interview was fine. However, the way they told me that I didn't receive the position was very unprofessional. They told me by email. The building is also kind of dirty and the manager'a office was a total wreck.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if more then one child wanted your attention at the same time.   Answer Question

Assistant Teacher Interview

I applied online - interviewed at La Petite Academy.

Went very well. Applied online made sure to place my resume and continuously called to update them about my application and openings. They later called and wanted to schedule an interview ( 2 different locations) Went for the interviews asked questions about activity plans, different age groups, why I like children etc. Make sure to ask questions! After that gave me a tour. Later called me and offered me the position!

Interview Questions
    • Not necessarily difficult, as long as you know the general info of early childhood as well as health such as what to do in case of an emergency, diaper changing or wounds you will be good.   Answer Question
    $10.00/hr

Teacher Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at La Petite Academy.

Director said she was impressed with my qualifications and experience. I was told that I was being hired for a specific position but training was never completed and placed into a different position.

Interview Questions
    I accepted job because I needed immediate income

Lead Preschool Teacher Interview

Very straight forward, asking different questions about postive guidance, must pass assesment.

na

Not Sure Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Euless, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at La Petite Academy in April 2014.

I applied for the job in March and got a call for a interview 4/23, for teh next morning. I was thinking of not going to the interview because my fiancee' was having surgery the same morning, but being that working with children is my life long dream I just couldn't miss it. My interview was at 12 pm and i had to call to let them know i was running late, for me that is not usual at all so i was very nervous at that point. The director told me that she had another interview at 12:30pm so i could reschedule or wait once i get there, well turns out when i got there at like 12:55pm, no other applicant was there so as soon as i walked in the inter view was on! The director was ver nice and she seemed very understandable of my situation, she seemed to really love her job just as much as i see myself lovign children. She stated off the interview by asking me to explain my personality then she surprised me by doing the same and explaing hers. I really hope i get it I've been dreaming of this for sooo long!

Interview Questions
    • If Bobby and Jacob are best friends, and one day they get into a fight where Jacob hits Bobby, what would you do when Bobby's mother come sin upset?   View Answer

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at La Petite Academy in February 2014.

There were four interviews all together. The first interview started with the corporate human resource phone interview, Then with Director, then DM and then someone from India that I could not understand. Thought this was going to be a long term career but was far from that. This place should not be in business.

Interview Questions
    • Your normal questions. Why work for them. What can you bring to the table. What got you into this industry. Scenarios of working with kiddos and their families.   Answer Question
    Met with DM discussed their crazy curriculum and offered 12.50 an hour. 40 hours a week.

Lead Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at La Petite Academy.

I applied online, and within a week, got a call about coming in for an interview. After the first interview, which was one-on-one, about a week later, I was asked if I would like the position. After accepting, I had to do paperwork, did a couple of days of observation, and had a day of "training". And before I knew it, I was asked to step into the classroom, a bit unexpectedly, and that I would be there for the rest of the day. Little did I know that right then, I had started. I feel like my training, and the communication, could have and should have been better.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at La Petite Academy in December 2013.

Got interviewed at a job fair, the process took a week.

Interview Questions

Worked for La Petite Academy? Contribute to the Community!