La Petite Academy Interview Questions

2.3

Toddler Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Citrus Heights, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Citrus Heights, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at La Petite Academy in August 2014.

I went to a job fair and got interviewed on the spot. The lady who did my interview so very friendly and nice and put me totally at ease. The interview itself took about twenty to thirty minutes. Afterwards, She showed me the classrooms and told me she's really interested in me and asked if I would want to work there. But before that could happen she said I needed to pass some kind of assessment and get my Finger Prints done. Then called me and said next week after getting approval from the management that she will call me and get me working.

Interview Questions
    • How would you react/act if the class was in chaos and you needed to regain their attention?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a parent who has a complaint?   Answer Question
    • How much days off you think is okay to take off?   Answer Question

Assistant Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online - interviewed at La Petite Academy in June 2014.

The interview was fine. However, the way they told me that I didn't receive the position was very unprofessional. They told me by email. The building is also kind of dirty and the manager'a office was a total wreck.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if more then one child wanted your attention at the same time.   Answer Question

Food Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Williamsburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at La Petite Academy in July 2014.

I got an interview the day of my call which was impressive. I met with the director who was friendly, professional, upfront and thorough. The questions she asked were relative to the job and were detailed. The interview lasted for one hour and then I was told to go home and go online to do an "assessment", upload my resume and fill out application. That process took an additional 45 minutes...but the website was easy to follow.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how familiar I was with "USDA regulations"....which is a very open ended question. I had to ask a question back to determine exactly what she was referring to. There are many regulations and I was not sure what the point was.   View Answer

Not enough pay

Academy Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at La Petite Academy in August 2010.

I was working as a shift manager at the time of my original hire, two months later I was promoted to an assistant manager position. Both of these interviews and hires was done at a school level. Four months after I was originally hired I was interviewed by the divisional vp during a school visit, for a Director position.

Interview Questions
    • It was during a tour of the school that I did my interview. The vp asked me questions a family would ask me. I also spoke to our fiscal health of the school, challenges the school faced re enrollment and my plan to address those. I spoke to our accreditation standing and how I would ensure success of the team during the accrediting bodies visit.   Answer Question
    There was none.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at La Petite Academy in July 2013.

Easy, not too hard of questions. Manager at the time was very sweet compared to new one. Mostly she talked and I agreed with her. I did good on my interview so I had no following one. They do however take forever getting approval for hire from upper management.

Assistant Teacher Interview

I applied online - interviewed at La Petite Academy.

Went very well. Applied online made sure to place my resume and continuously called to update them about my application and openings. They later called and wanted to schedule an interview ( 2 different locations) Went for the interviews asked questions about activity plans, different age groups, why I like children etc. Make sure to ask questions! After that gave me a tour. Later called me and offered me the position!

Interview Questions
    • Not necessarily difficult, as long as you know the general info of early childhood as well as health such as what to do in case of an emergency, diaper changing or wounds you will be good.   Answer Question
    $10.00/hr

Teacher Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at La Petite Academy.

Director said she was impressed with my qualifications and experience. I was told that I was being hired for a specific position but training was never completed and placed into a different position.

Interview Questions
    I accepted job because I needed immediate income

Lead Preschool Teacher Interview

Very straight forward, asking different questions about postive guidance, must pass assesment.

na

Not Sure Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Euless, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euless, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at La Petite Academy in April 2014.

I applied for the job in March and got a call for a interview 4/23, for teh next morning. I was thinking of not going to the interview because my fiancee' was having surgery the same morning, but being that working with children is my life long dream I just couldn't miss it. My interview was at 12 pm and i had to call to let them know i was running late, for me that is not usual at all so i was very nervous at that point. The director told me that she had another interview at 12:30pm so i could reschedule or wait once i get there, well turns out when i got there at like 12:55pm, no other applicant was there so as soon as i walked in the inter view was on! The director was ver nice and she seemed very understandable of my situation, she seemed to really love her job just as much as i see myself lovign children. She stated off the interview by asking me to explain my personality then she surprised me by doing the same and explaing hers. I really hope i get it I've been dreaming of this for sooo long!

Interview Questions
    • If Bobby and Jacob are best friends, and one day they get into a fight where Jacob hits Bobby, what would you do when Bobby's mother come sin upset?   View Answer

Lead Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at La Petite Academy in May 2010.

Smooth and fun

no negotiation

Worked for La Petite Academy? Contribute to the Community!