La Senza Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.5

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at La Senza (London, England (UK)).

Interview

They were vary nice and the process was easy. Had two people interviewing me (in London). They hired people that were well spoken and seemed very educated even though the job did not require it.

Interview Questions

• Why i wanted to work there. My goals and If i could work in a team setting.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was before 2011. I had no need to negotiate, they hired me on the spot.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lasalle, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at La Senza (Lasalle, QC (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

I was called a week after I dropped off my CV and was interviewed by the manager. The interview went well but there were more than a few awkward silences.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at La Senza.

Interview

unorganized, paper training and no introduction on how to treat customers. long awaited callback time for hiring. interviews were very awkward and misguiding. did not know what i was getting myself into

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no wiggle room...

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Senza (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Dropped off my resume in store and got a call for a group interview 2 days later. There were about 10 other girls and they asked a lot of personal questions i.e. hobbies, interests, etc. Me and 2 other girls got the job the next week.

Interview Questions

• What was the best customer service experiment you've received?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at La Senza (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Handed in my resume and got a call within 2 days to schedule an interview. Questions were pretty basic, such as what makes you want to work here, how would you sell something, how would you sell a promotion, whats your favorite product, and some behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Whats the difference between serving a customer and selling something to a customer. I had to think about it for a second haha   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at La Senza in October 2013.

Interview

Group interview, really easy. Just need to speak up to make yourself stand out. Don't be shy, they love it whenyou voice your opinion. I was called a couple of days later with an offer.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in St. John's, NL (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at La Senza (St. John's, NL (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online, took three weeks or so, then they called to set up an interview the next day. It was a group interview ... they don't tell you this ahead of time, but there is about six of you being interviewed at once, and you don't all get a chance to answer the questions unless you kind of jump in. So although the interview atmosphere itself is laid back, it's kind of difficult to make yourself stand out in a positive way. BE AWARE: the dress code at La Senza is all black, try to match this for your interview. They like blazers and black boots. (Wish I had gotten that heads up!)

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite store (other than la senza) and why? Have you ever had a really good or really bad shopping experience? What is your favourite La Senza product?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

I was contacted about 6 months after I applied for the position to attend an interview with a DM. She was really cool and easy to talk to. After a background check hosted by an American company I was offered the job . You can negotiate your pay, usually a small amount of room for increase .50 cents at least.

Interview Questions

• The interview was pretty laid back and if your confident and a happy person you should do fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A small amount of room for negoiatation. Don't sell yourself short but make sure to play your cards right.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dartmouth, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at La Senza (Dartmouth, NS (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

I went to the mall with a handfull of resumes and started handing them out. I wasn't going to go into la senza because I did not want to work with only girls. However, my boyfriend convinced me to go in and I did and talked to the manager who happened to be there. I handed her my resume and she informed me that they were holding interviews every tuesday and thursday, since the holiday season was approaching. I went in on Tuesday and it was a very laid back interview, but since it was a group interview I made sure I stood out. I got a job offer the next morning.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince a customer to buy this set? (set would be supplied)   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiating.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Senza in March 2011.

Interview

I applied in-person and got an interview the next day. It went well and after the interview she had me do another interview (on the same day) with a different manager from a different location. Normally, the next interview is supposed to be with the district manager next but, she was on holiday. I was offered the job the following day, pending references of course. The type of questions they asked were behavioural type.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The amount they offered were higher then what I had thought.