LaFrance

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Applications Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at LaFrance in February 2008.

Applied to job posting online. Company HR got in touch with me within 24 hours to set up a time for an on-site interview. During interview, met with HR person, immediate supervisor and department director. I expected to be grilled about my technical experience and answer sample questions posed by the hiring manager however none of that was brought up. Interview questions mostly consisted of usual "Tell me about youself"/"What are you looking for in this position" type of questions. The people were very professional and courteous during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing asked during interview was unusual. Consisted of typical tell me about yourself type of questions.   View Answer
Effortlessly raised the starting salary by 6k by stating that the original salary offered was far less than what was being given on the job market. Gave statistics to backup claim by citing industry recognized salary survey.