LaGuardia Community College

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at LaGuardia Community College

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at LaGuardia Community College in February 2014.

A 15 min interview where you discussed your educational pursuits and your overall perspective about it. The interview was very casual and not stressful. Just try to be yourself and answer questions truthfully. Interviewee did not judge at all.

Interview Questions
    • What do you expect to do in the years to come?   View Answer

Programmer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at LaGuardia Community College in August 2012.

Assisted students with programming assignment, installed development software and performed troubleshooting. Development programs using MySQL, Visual Basic and C#,contributing solutions that streamlined processes, increased work productivity and lowered cost.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at LaGuardia Community College in October 2010.

It was a simple process because I attended the college so I was assisted was looking for the job. I sat down with the supervisor and she had a couple of difficult questions for but I was able to answer all of them so the overall experience was ok.

Interview Questions
    • I'm pretty good at answering questions so it wasn't hard for me to do.   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LaGuardia Community College in May 2009.

i met with a group of people who ask me different questions the job. they told me they were going to call me to keep me update about their decision

Assistant Professor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at LaGuardia Community College.

+ submit detailed cover and CV
    + panel interview with 12 current faculty
    +individual interview w/ provost
    + individual interview with president

No negotiation.

Student Ambassador Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at LaGuardia Community College in March 2010.

In order to get hired you must know one of the managers personally. If not then it will take you for ever to get a decent amount of hours at this job. Because I knew someone who had already work in the office my interview was only about the days I could work.