LaGuardia Community College

Very Easy Interview

Tutor Interview

Tutor
Long Island City, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at LaGuardia Community College in February 2014.

Interview Details – A 15 min interview where you discussed your educational pursuits and your overall perspective about it. The interview was very casual and not stressful. Just try to be yourself and answer questions truthfully. Interviewee did not judge at all.

Interview Question – What do you expect to do in the years to come?   View Answer

Programmer Intern Interview

Programmer Intern
Long Island City, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at LaGuardia Community College in August 2012.

Interview Details – Assisted students with programming assignment, installed development software and performed troubleshooting. Development programs using MySQL, Visual Basic and C#,contributing solutions that streamlined processes, increased work productivity and lowered cost.

IT Support Interview

IT Support
Long Island City, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LaGuardia Community College in May 2009.

Interview Details – i met with a group of people who ask me different questions the job. they told me they were going to call me to keep me update about their decision

Assistant Professor Interview

Assistant Professor

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at LaGuardia Community College.

Interview Details – + submit detailed cover and CV
+ panel interview with 12 current faculty
+individual interview w/ provost
+ individual interview with president

Interview Question – All standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Student Ambassador Interview

Student Ambassador

The process took a day - interviewed at LaGuardia Community College in March 2010.

Interview Details – In order to get hired you must know one of the managers personally. If not then it will take you for ever to get a decent amount of hours at this job. Because I knew someone who had already work in the office my interview was only about the days I could work.

Interview Questions

Worked for LaGuardia Community College? Contribute to the Community!