LaRosa's Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at LaRosa's

Sever Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LaRosa's (Florence, KY) in April 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with my present GM made me want the job

Negotiation

If it was with my GM I would say take the job

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LaRosa's (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2010.

Interview

Make sure you are dressed appropriately, even though this is not a business where you wear suites its important to present yourself properly, also make sure you are given good answers to questions. If someone ask you what is your availability and you say everyday, but you have soccer or other sports don't say everyday. This happens a lot.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle tough situations when people are being unruly towards you or other employees?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be yourself and be honest its the best way people can know more about you

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greendale, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LaRosa's (Greendale, IN) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview was very quick and easy. It consisted of talking about myself, my assets, and why I thought I was right for the job.

Interview Questions