LaRosa's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Cincinnati, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at LaRosa's in April 2010.

Interview Details – Make sure you are dressed appropriately, even though this is not a business where you wear suites its important to present yourself properly, also make sure you are given good answers to questions. If someone ask you what is your availability and you say everyday, but you have soccer or other sports don't say everyday. This happens a lot.

Interview Question – How do you handle tough situations when people are being unruly towards you or other employees?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be yourself and be honest its the best way people can know more about you

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Greendale, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at LaRosa's in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was very quick and easy. It consisted of talking about myself, my assets, and why I thought I was right for the job.

Interview Questions

Sever Interview

Sever
Florence, KY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at LaRosa's in April 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with my present GM made me want the job

Negotiation Details – If it was with my GM I would say take the job

Worked for LaRosa's? Contribute to the Community!