LaSalle Investment Management

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LaSalle Investment Management in October 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by a second round in person. Met with 6 people, 2 at a time over 2 hours. Relaxed "get to know you" type interview followed but one more interview with only 2 people.

Interview Question – Tell me about an article you read in the news yesterday   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at LaSalle Investment Management.

Interview Details – Two rounds in total. The first round is 2:1 interview and the second round is AC. Nice people. Good culture.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at LaSalle Investment Management in January 2012.

Interview Details – Two interviews the same day. First, with 2 senior financial analysts. In this interview, they asked basic financial concepts such as NPV and IRR.
The tricky question was when they asked me how many refrigerators were sold anually in Mexico.
In the second interview, the Financial Analysts asked me how to valuate a property.
They also asked me to mention 10 current presidents of the world.

Interview Questions

• How many refrigerators are sold anually in Mexico.   View Answer
  • Mention 10 current presidents of the world   View Answer

Worked for LaSalle Investment Management? Contribute to the Community!