LaVan & Neidenberg

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

VA Legal Assistant Interview

VA Legal Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg.

Interview Details – I applied to a posting on Craigslist and was contacted approx 1 day after for a phone interview. After the initial phone interview, I was asked to come in for an interview- I took a typing test (minimum 35 wpm) and went in for a panel interview (2) people a

Negotiation Details – 3 day training period- contingent offer based on performance.

Case Developer Interview

Case Developer
Plantation, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg.

Interview Details – I sent my resume via E-mail in response to an ad on craigslist. I was contacted the same week, and was scheduled for an interview the next week. I passed the initial interview, and they called to schedule a three day on-the-job training style interview.

Negotiation Details – There was no opportunity for it. There was a base pay, with opportunities for a raise after a review, which we all got cheated out of--Before your 90 days are up, they switch your position (10x more responsibility, no pay raise), which cancels out your first 90 day review and starts your 90 day process over.

Legal Assistant Interview

Legal Assistant

Interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg

Interview Details – I was hired through a temp agency

Web Lead Specialist Interview

Web Lead Specialist
Plantation, FL

I applied in-person - interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was a joke. They just asked my work experience and gave brief details about the job. I got a call back the next day to start training, but you have to pass the test in order to be hired. And i failed. You have to be a fast learner in order to get the position. And its very stupid.

Interview Question – The interview questions were easy   Answer Question

Client Specialist Representative Interview

Client Specialist Representative
Plantation, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg in January 2013.

Interview Details – I saw the posting for the position on craigslist, they asked for an email resume along with cover letter, I sent it, they returned an email and asked me to come in for an interview. At the interview I was asked to fill out an application and provide a copy of my resume. I spoke with HR rep first, then spoke more in depth about the position with a lead. After speaking with the lead they invited me for a 3-day training to determine if I will get the position. After the 3rd day I was told I would get a call or an email telling me if I got the position and I would start next week. I received the email before I even got home that day and started working the following Monday.

Interview Question – They didn't really ask any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There weren't really any negotiations, they just told me I was approved for $13/hr before I went to training and I agreed.

Case Developer Interview

Case Developer
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg.

Interview Details – I applied for this job online & was called back within 2 weeks of applying. I came in for an interview and was interviewed by 2 different people. I was then scheduled to come in for a tarining day the next monday. I was not familiar with the company database & I almost didn't get the job because I didn't work fast enough... even though it was my first time using their custom-made database. The next day I came in for a second chance and worked as fast as I could and finally got the job. Now I work faster and more efficiently than anyone in my department. They leads and maanagers are too quick to judge a persons skills and are not sympathetic to the newness of the situation.

Interview Question – No questions were really difficult to answer. Just be honest.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Management

I applied through other source - interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg in February 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process is fairly detailed. You go through interview days which gives you the opportunity to feel out the position "hands on" to see if you like it, and at the same time, it shows the trainer if you fit the position. It's very beneficial and reassuring. If you pass these interview days, you pretty much have the job.

Interview Question – How would you handle?....   Answer Question

VA Legal Assistant Interview

VA Legal Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg in November 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was pretty much a joke at the time I was hired.

Hiring process consisted of about 12 people going through the training process for about 3 days. Each day a few people would not return because they did not pass a test that consisted of information overload.

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating.

Legal Assistant Interview

Legal Assistant
Plantation, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg in December 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process is "on the job training" or working interview. You get a BRIEF overview of the duties and take several quizzes during the day. If you score lower than avg., then you wont be invited back for the next day. In the end, there is one last test, and if you pass, you basically get the job. No need for prior legal experience. This process runs about 2-3 days.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, you get what they offer based on your education.

Interviews for Top Jobs at LaVan & Neidenberg

Worked for LaVan & Neidenberg? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LaVan & Neidenberg interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by LaVan & Neidenberg employees and interview candidates.