Lab Consulting Partnership

Lab Consulting Partnership Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Lab Consulting Partnership.

Very long and tedious. All phone interviews. Spoke with 6 people for a company that has 50 max was excessive. After numerous discussions about my background and experience; I did not find out until hired how different their consulting methodology was from every other organization with whom I have worked. Not for the better, I must add.

Interview Questions
  • Same questions from different individuals. It seems they do not talk or share notes.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lab Consulting Partnership

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lab Consulting Partnership in June 2012.

Required two interviews for internship position. Asked several tough questions but also did a good job of explaining the company and the job position. The person who interviewed me was very passionate about their business and it showed. That was probably the main reason that I accepted. The business model was impressive but complicated. The client list that I was shown was extremely impressive.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult problem you have had to solve; in school, life or work? Did you solve it? How? What did you learn from the experience?   Answer Question
    Very simple. Fair pay for an internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lab Consulting Partnership in June 2011.

A series of 4 interviews and 1 skills test.
    1st interview - done by phone with HR. .
    2nd interview - conducted by project consultant.
    After the 2nd interview - Excel and reading comprehension test.
    3rd interview - conducted by partner.
    4th interview - conducted by project manager I would be working for.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you had to report to multiple managers with different expectations.   Answer Question
    • What are you strengths and weaknesses, and how do you use them to your advantage?   Answer Question
    I had a little wiggle room. They paid for part of my H1-B visa transfer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lab Consulting Partnership in March 2009.

Submitted resume through an online job ad. I did not receive any response until I got a phone call. Two phone interviews with internal consultant, followed by a face to face interview with internal consultant and another face-to-face with managing director. I had an offer within two days and started a week later.

I was not able to negotiate on salary but did get a promised six month review and more than a 10% raise at six months

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lab Consulting Partnership in April 2011.

A very quick interview process conducted entirely over the phone. The company was growing very quickly to staff up for a large project at the time. Basic background questions and some "how would you handle..." questions. They seemed to be looking for smart young people that they could throw into a project without much training.