Lab Four

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lab Four

Career Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online – interviewed at Lab Four in July 2013.

It look about two weeks to get a response back which was through email. I went in to take a hard screening test which included math, word problems, critical thinking etc.I thought maybe I didnt get the job because it wasnt until 3 weeks later that I got a call back for an intial interview. But during that same day I got a call back saying come in the next day for a second interview.They seem to be very selective.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to the company that no one else can?
      Besides college what would you say is your greatest accomplishment?
      What are your passions?
      Describe a time in which you had to be very analytical?

View Answer
    no negotiation first 4 months commission based

JPAS - Job Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lab Four in May 2011.

The position started with a phone interview and after wards asked me to come in to be interviewed in person. The first interview was with an office manager and it mostly consisted of questions pertaining to background, job experience, salary requirements and availability. The 2nd interview immediately following was with the Corporate Manager who asked psychological profile question, assessed hard and soft skills, and further discussed personality, education, and the general work environment.

Interview Questions
    • Why is a manhole cover round?   View Answer
    • Describe a major conflict you encountered and how you chose to deal with it.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate salary, and a performance raise after 6 months. When considering an offer look at what contracts you will be signing and read carefully.

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lab Four in March 2010.

Lab Four's interview process is pretty thorough, but not quite as intense as some (e.g. Google, Goldman Sachs). They are truly trying to create a great work environment with a team of people who are capable and passionate about Lab Four's mission, so they are very selective about their hires.

Interview Questions
    • Outside of graduating college or being a parent, what would you say is your most important accomplishment to date?   Answer Question