Lab Support Associate Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.7

Associate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lab Support.

Interview

Process was easy, and involve 4 step process, first one they ask you to fulfill out a questions form online, then they ask you for a phone interview, 3rd they ask you for come in for another interview, and lastly they talks about employment and benefits.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lab Support

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lab Support (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone screens followed by on-site interview with branch team. Corporate team was really helpful with their scheduling and expectation setting. I felt comfortable throughout the entire process and really enjoyed feeling pursued by the company for my services.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lab Support (New York, NY).

Interview

Went through several phone interviews with regional VP and entire team. Also went into office for in person interview with those who I had not done a phone interview with. Very comfortable, relaxed. They were looking for more of a personality/drive than particular experience for the job.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Got a call a couple weeks after the interview offering the position.